Dr. Edward A Pullen MD
Family Practitioner11216 Sunrise Blvd. E. Puyallup WA, 98374
I'm a longtime family doctor who enjoys the whole spectrum of family medicine, from newborn care and young families, sports medicine and women's health care to care of older adults too. You can expect ...
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1980
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Rotarian of the Year, Paul Harris Fellow 1996 South Hill Puyallup Rotary Club
- Neonatal Circumcision
- Laceration Repair
- Skin Cancer/lesion Removal
- Skin Tag Removals
- Member American Academy of Family Physicians 1983
Experience & Accolades
- Staff Family Physician1983 - 1987Keller U.S. Army HospitalI served as a family physician, as well as the women's basketball and women's lacross team physicians at the U.S. Military Academy, West Point, NY for 4 years.
- Medical Director1987Sound Family MedicineI served as the medical director of my current practice from 1990 until 2008, overseeing the growth from 6 providers to a 30 provider group. Currently I am working as a family physician and have given up the medical director role to another partner.
Dr. Edward A Pullen MD's Practice location
Puyallup, WA 98374Get Direction
PUYALLUP, WA 98374Get Direction
Dr. Edward A Pullen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pullen
- Bill j.
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- What Is Ringworm?
Ringworm, or tinea, refers to a fungal infection of the skin. The term ‘worm’ is derived from the old belief that the disease was caused by a worm. The term ‘ring’ refers to the characteristic ring-shaped patches produced by the fungus on the skin. Infection is often found in the outer layer...
- Dr. Tina M. Hawley M.D.209 M.L.K. Jr Way Tacoma WA 98405
- Dr. Amanda Sue Cuda M.D.9040 Reid Street Tacoma WA 98431
- Dr. Srinivasa Rao Meka M.D16515 Meridian E Puyallup WA 98375
- Dr. Darren M Chotiner M.D.1123 Pacific Ave Tacoma WA 98402
- Linda L Pelland A.R.N.P.144 169th St S Spanaway WA 98387
- Dr. Julie A Komarow MD10004 204TH AVE E BONNEY LAKE WA 98391