Dr. Jon Rubenow MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry601 W Maple Ave Suite 403 Springdale AR, 72764
Dr. Jon Rubenow practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Springdale, AR. Dr. Rubenow evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Rubenow seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University 1984
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Addiction Psychiatry
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Emory Univ Hosp, Psychiatry
- EMORY HEALTHCARE
Dr. Jon Rubenow MD's Practice location
Springdale, AR 72764Get Direction
Dr. Jon Rubenow MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rubenow
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Dr. Michelle R Hausheer MD2400 S. 48th Springdale AR 72762
- Dr. Randall Dean Staley MD4700 S THOMPSON ST STE C103 SPRINGDALE AR 72764
- Dr. Richard Alan Lloyd MD4253 N Crossover Rd Fayetteville AR 72703
- Dr. Bradley G Goodson M.D.519 Latham Dr Lowell AR 72745
- Dr. Dean B Priest MD213 W MONROE AVE STE Q LOWELL AR 72745
- Crystal L. Deweese MD515 ENTERPRISE DR LOWELL AR 72745