Dr. Rita Gupta M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology8926 Woodyard Rd Suite 201 Clinton MD, 20735
Dr. Rita Gupta is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Clinton, MD. Dr. Gupta specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Gandhi Med Coll, Bhopal Univ, Bhopal, Mp, India 1985
Mechanical Engineering 1985
Gandhi Medical College
- Crohn's Disease
- Breast Cancer
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Rita Gupta M.D.'s Practice location
Clinton, MD 20735Get Direction
Dr. Rita Gupta M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gupta
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation Announces Partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma
The Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) is the nation’s largest non-profit organization for lymphoma research, and they just announced their partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma (AOL). This was all revealed in September during Blood Cancer Awareness Month. LRF is devoted to exclusively funding...
- Multiple Myeloma: What is Autotransplantation?
During a stem cell transplantation or autotransplantation, the patient receives high chemotherapy dosage which is sometimes done to the entire body to get rid of the cells that are in the bone marrow (including the myeloma cells). Afterwards, the patient receives new stem cells to form...
- Lymphoma: The Importance of a Support System & Communication
Regardless of what’s being said, communication is something that many people struggle with in their personal relationships. Communication requires self-awareness, listening skills, and the ability to empathize and convey thoughts and feelings accurately. When people are diagnosed with chronic...
- Inspirational Blood Cancer Survivors
Different forms of blood cancer are responsible for claiming the third most lives out of all the types of cancer. Additionally, there are currently no known preventative treatments for blood cancers, and the disease also impacts children and young people more than any other form of cancer.When it...
- Teen Treated for Lymphoma to Play College Baseball
Whether it’s the Dodgers or the Red Sox or the local high school team, they’re called ‘the boys of summer’.While summer is when the teams begin competitive play, they are very much the boys of spring as well.The temperature might be cool, but the air is sweet with promise.The players pull...
- 'Robocop' Stem Cells Developed to Fight Cancer
Cancer is the second-leading cause of death in the United States, although due to several advancements in cancer screening and treatment, survival rates have begun to improve.A new cancer therapyResearchers at the University of Minnesota and Mayo Clinic have developed a new type of cancer therapy...
- Dr. Cyril A. Allen M.D., MSPH7801 Branch Ave. Clinton MD 20735
- Dr. David J Haidak M.D.8926 Woodyard Rd Clinton MD 20735
- Dr. Nicholas A Demonaco M.D.8926 Woodyard Rd Clinton MD 20735
- Dr. Joon Sun M.D.8926 Woodyard Rd Clinton MD 20735
- Dr. Harvey Irwin Katzen M.D.8926 Woodyard Rd Clinton MD 20735
- Dr. Jose L Mendoza M.D.8926 Woodyard Rd Clinton MD 20735