William Hendry is an acupuncturist practicing in Greenville, SC. Dr. Hendry evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Hendry treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Dr. William M Hendry DOM's Practice location
Greenville, SC 29609Get Direction
Pawleys Island, SC 29585Get Direction
Dr. William M Hendry DOM's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Mr. Simon B Cairns L.AC.220 Freeman Farm Rd. Duncan SC 29334
- Ms. Elizabeth Allen732 Wade Hampton Blvd Greenville SC 29609
- Hae Jung Ko LAC8590 Pelham Rd Greenville SC 29615
- Miss Kathryn Elizabeth Youngs LIC AP600 E Washington St Greenville SC 29601
- Angela Mentink LAC, DIPL. OM, ABT7740 AUGUSTA RD PIEDMONT SC 29673
- Mr. Eric Aufdencamp L. AC.7 Brendan Way Greenville SC 29615