Dr. Irvine has a passion for medical excellence and patient care. Dr. Irvine obtained his M.D. at the University of Michigan Medical School and a Ph.D. in Microbiology & Immunology from the Medical Sc ...
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1987
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Dr. Douglas H Irvine MD, PHD's Expert Contributions
That depends on several factors, including the type of angioplasty and the practices of the clinicians providing your care. Many angioplasty procedures can be done with lighter sedation and local anesthetics. The clinician doing your procedure will be able to provide you with the specifics tailored to your individual needs. READ MORE
- The reaction between metmyoglobin and hydrogen peroxide.
- The higher oxidation state of metmyoglobin.
- The reaction between metmyoglobin and alkyl hydro-peroxides.
- Free radical production in oxidation-reduction reactions of peroxidase, catalase and metmyoglobin.
- The reaction of metmyoglobin with strong oxidizing agents.
- A possible structure for the higher oxidation state of metmyoglobin.
- The influence of chelation in determining the reactivity of the iron in hemoproteins. and the cobalt in vitamin B12 derivatives.
- Reactivity differences between haemoglobins A and S.
- PREVALENCE OF CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS IN A GENERAL PRACTICE.
- REACTIVITY DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HAEMOGLOBINS. V. FURTHER STUDIES ON THE IONISATION OF METHAEMOGLOBINS.
- Reaction of methmyoglobin with hydrogen peroxide.
- The advertising of doctors' services.
- Standards in general practice: the quality initiative revisited.
- Objectives, assumptions and results of Metabolic Control Theory and Biochemical Systems Theory.
- Network regulation of the immune response: alternative control points for suppressor modulation of effector lymphocytes.
- Scott & White Mem Hosp, Anesthesiology; Legacy Emmanuel Hosp & Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Legacy Emmanuel Hospital and Med Center
- Scott and White Healthcare 1993
Dr. Douglas H Irvine MD, PHD's Practice location
Portland, OR 97209Get Direction
PORTLAND, OR 97205Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Douglas H Irvine MD, PHD | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Douglas H Irvine MD, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Susan K Palmer MD120 Nw 14th Ave Portland OR 97209
- Luke A. Parr2707 SE 32nd Ave Portland Oregon 97202
- Dr. Marie Angele Theard MD120 Nw 14th Ave Portland OR 97209
- Dr. Carl C. Balog MD527 Southeast Ceser Chavez Boulevard Portland Oregon 97214
- Dr. Shawn Michael DeRemer M.D.10150 SE 32nd Ave Portland OR 97222
- Dr. Grace Chen MD3303 Sw Bond Ave Portland OR 97239