Dr. Nicholas G Conger M.D.
Infectious Disease Specialist | Infectious Disease4881 SUGAR MAPLE DR WRIGHT PATTERSON AFB OH, 45433
Dr. Nicholas Conger is an infectious disease specialist practicing in Unknown, -. Dr. Conger specializes in infections that are difficult to diagnose or unresponsive to treatments, such as HIV or airborne infections from a foreign country. Infectious disease specialists usually work with conditions that are not treatable by a primary physician but it is important to keep contact with the primary physician in order to receive information about the patients history and for deciding which diagnostic tests are appropriate.
Education and Training
U of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 1997
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Infectious Disease
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection of a presumed Charcot joint.
- Severe serum sickness reaction to oral and intramuscular penicillin.
- Human monocytic ehrlichiosis in a renal transplant patient.
- Combat-associated drowning.
- Nontoxigenic Vibrio cholerae non-O1/O139 isolate from a case of human gastroenteritis in the U.S. Gulf Coast.
- San Antonio Unif Ser Hlth Edu, Internal Medicine
Dr. Nicholas G Conger M.D.'s Practice location
Unknown, - 99999Get Direction
WRIGHT PATTERSON AFB, OH 45433Get Direction
Dr. Nicholas G Conger M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Conger
- 8 Facts vs Myths About The Coronavirus
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, belongs to a large family of viruses that can cause potentially fatal respiratory complications. In humans, this is known to cause respiratory infections that can range from the common cold to more severe symptoms. We initially thought that COVID-19 only affected the...
- Chlamydia in Men
What is chlamydia?Chlamydia is one of the most widespread sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) in the United States. It is caused by the bacteria Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia infection is more or less like gonorrhea in terms of its symptoms and format of spreading from one person to the other....
- 5 Tips on Living with Cholera
Cholera, an acute infection that is characterized by diarrhea, is caused by Vibrio cholerae. These are among the most common organisms found on water surfaces of the world. It is caused by the enterotoxin subunit-A of Vibrio cholerae.When living with cholera, one has to have the basic knowledge of...
- Lyme Disease and Multiple Sclerosis: What Is the Link?
Multiple sclerosis and lyme disease have similar symptoms such as fatigue, dizziness, and numbness of the hands and legs. Although they share similar symptoms, these diseases are quite different in nature from each other. Lyme disease: what is it? Lyme disease is the result of a tick bite. The tick...
- What Causes HIV?
HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) is a viral disease that can be passed and spread by a number of ways including sexual contact and childbirth if the pregnant mother is infected. HIV is a disease that destroys the body's immune system, and it is considered a sexually transmitted disease...
- What Causes AIDS?
The Origin of AIDSAIDS is caused by HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus). Thus, it is not possible to get AIDS without having HIV first. HIV is a retrovirus that is thought to come from chimpanzees. HIV is said to originate from Africa, where humans hunted chimpanzees and came in contact with their...
- Dr. Robert Holmes DO4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433
- Dr. Eric Halsey M.D.4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Rini M.D.4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433
- Dr. Sara Jessica Keiler MD4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433
- Dr. Peter James Blatz MD4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433
- Bradley Lloyd Other4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433