Dr. Ahmed H Jafri M.D.
Neurologist | Vascular Neurology4550 Memorial Dr Moc #1, Suite 480 Belleville IL, 62226
Dr. Ahmed Jafri practices Neuropathology in Belleville, IL. Dr. Jafri studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Clinical Neurophysiology
- St Louis Univ Hosp, Neurology; Halifax Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Dr. Ahmed H Jafri M.D.'s Practice location
Belleville, IL 62226Get Direction
CARBONDALE, IL 62901Get Direction
Dr. Ahmed H Jafri M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jafri
- What is a Hemorrhage, and What Signs Can Be Used to Identify a Brain Hemorrhage?
What is a Hemorrhage?Our body frequently undergoes several changes. While some changes could be medical illnesses themselves, some changes could be a sign of a medical illness, rather than the illness itself. Our body is like a machine comprising of various components, and sometimes these components...
- Woman with Multiple Sclerosis Finds Relief in Stem Cell Therapy
Karen Boyd, a 46-year-old woman from Traverse City, has been coping with multiple sclerosis (MS) for over 11 years. “It's where your own immune system attacks itself” she said. Boyd was first diagnosed in 2005, when she started taking several medications to help alleviate her symptoms. “I was...
- Tai Chi: An Effective Treatment to Improve Parkinson’s Disease Symptoms
Tai Chi, the famous ancient martial art developed in ancient China, has become one of the most common exercises in public parks and open locations due to its therapeutic and health benefits. Recent studies have shown that the practice of this method can also help improve symptoms of Parkinson’s...
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- Restless Legs Syndrome: The Treatment Options
Restless legs syndrome that’s not connected to an underlying condition whatsoever, can effectively be managed with certain medications and lifestyle changes. However, if the accompanying symptoms are extremely severe, they can be cured by treating the underlying condition. For instance, iron...
- Revolutionary Rehab Techniques (Intended for Stroke Patients) Show Promise in MS Patients
A new rehab technique first meant for stroke patients is now showing hope in improving the needs for people with multiple sclerosis (MS). ...
- Dr. Rawan Tarawneh MD1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Luigi Maccotta MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Erik Steven Musiek MD2601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Toni S Pearson MD710 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. Eric Martin Mcdade DO200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Michael Justin Noetzel MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110