Dr. Lynn A. Scheel M.D.
Pediatrician1701 Se Hillmoor Dr Suite 19 Port Saint Lucie FL, 34952
Dr. Lynn Scheel is a pediatrician practicing in Port Saint Lucie, FL. Dr. Scheel is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Scheel diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Scheel can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ Del Noreste- Esc De Med- Tampico- Tamaulipas- Mexico 1981
Universidad AutÛnoma de Tamaulipas Facultad de Medicina de Tampico 1981
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Member FLORIDA PEDIATRIC SOCIETY
- Member TREASURE COAST PEDIATRIC SOCIETY
- Member AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PEDIATRICS
Dr. Lynn A. Scheel M.D.'s Practice location
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952Get Direction
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- Why Are My Eyes Yellow and What Do Yellow Eyes Indicate?
Eyes speak a thousand words. This statement is not just used to describe the beauty of the eyes, but it's even true when it comes to indicating the health of the body. Our eyes can be a clear reflection of how we feel on the inside. White, clear and shiny eyes, as you would see in a baby, indicate...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- What Are Vaccines?
What is a vaccine?Vaccines are products that enable a person to develop immunity against certain diseases. A vaccine can be given through needle injections, by aerosol, or by mouth. The polio vaccine is given in the form of mouth drops that contain live but weakened organisms. The vaccine gets into...
- How Is Autism Diagnosed?
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) describes a specific set of developmental and behavioral problems that affect an individual's behavior, as well as an individual's social and communication skills. A diagnosis of ASD means that your child’s social and communication skills, as well as play skills, are...
- Dr. Oluyemisi Sonoiki M.D.1701 SE Hillmoor Drive Port St. Lucie Florida 34952
- Dr. Genon Michelle Wicina M.D.2150 Se Salerno Rd Stuart FL 34997
- Dr. Jessica Ellen Muoio MD1850 SW FOUNTAINVIEW BLVD PORT ST LUCIE FL 34986
- Dr. Giraldo Enrique Cepeda MD1221 N Lawnwood Cir Fort Pierce FL 34950
- Dr. Anne Marie Matese D.O2676 Sw Immanuel Dr Palm City FL 34990
- Dr. Michael Sonenblum MD1850 SW FOUNTAINVIEW BLVD PORT ST LUCIE FL 34986