Dr. Walid Dehni is a prosthodontist practicing in Lynnfield, MA. Dr. Dehni specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Walid J Dehni DMD's Practice location
Dr. Walid J Dehni DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Symptoms of Ulcerative Colitis
Ulcerative colitis is an inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) which comprises a group of diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract. Ulcerative colitis generally occurs when the lining of the large intestine (colon or bowel) and the rectum become inflamed. This inflammation gradually produces tiny...
- How to Prevent Varicose Veins
Although spider veins and varicose veins do not seem to bother the majority, they can lead to pain and can result in skin ulcers in severe cases. Although you cannot keep varicose veins away totally, there are certain things you can practice to lower the risk of developing them. Factors That...
- What Are the Possible Complications of Chicken Pox?
Chicken pox is a common disease that is mostly observed in children that are below ten years of age. Despite the vaccine being introduced to prevent the disease from occurring, it usually does affect people once in their lifetme. When the virus stays in the body for a prolonged period of time,...
- Understanding the Relationship Between Constipation and Parkinson’s
As technology progresses, understanding about the intensive dialogue between the gut and the brain is also getting better. It is now understood that if things go wrong with this exchange, it is terrible for both of them. Changes in the activity of the gut may worsen the functioning of the brain,...
- What Is Hyperalgesia?
Introduction Can you imagine having a small bruise but feel like someone has hit you with a sledgehammer? If you can imagine the scenario or may have even felt it at some point in your life, then you must know what it's like to have hyperalgesia.Hyperalgesia is a medical term, which means that the...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Parviz Sadooghi DMD500 Congress St Quincy Massachusetts 02169
- Dr. Rebecca Peachenik Elovic DMD209 harvard street, suite 501 Brookline Ma 02446
- Dr. Joseph Maniscalco DDS19 Chestnut Street Arlington MA 02474
- Dr. William Charles Heggerick DDS FACP56 Colpitts Rd Weston MA 02493
- Dr. Alaaeddin Alwazzan DMD1 Kneeland St Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Arnold Watkin DDS60 Federal St Boston MA 02110