Jaclyn Oddi is an acupuncturist practicing in Cedar Crest, NM. Dr. Oddi evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Oddi treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Jaclyn M Oddi D.O.M.'s Practice location
Cedar Crest, NM 87008 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Jaclyn M Oddi D.O.M. | Acupuncturist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Jaclyn M Oddi D.O.M.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Geoffrey Hayes 2730 San Pedro Dr Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Lisha Liu 9500 Montgomery Blvd NE Suite 114 Albuquerque New Mexico 87111
- Dr. Wen Wu D.C , D.O.M 2709 Wyoming Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87111
- Monica T. Rempen DOM 8300 San Pedro Dr Ne Albuquerque NM 87113
- Dr. Donna Grace Alipat D.O.M., DIPL.OM 8201 Golf Course Rd Nw Albuquerque NM 87120
- Dr. Lindsey A Rushmore DOM, LAC, DIPL. OM 920 Cardenas Dr. Ne Albuquerque NM 87108