Dr. Stuart D Spalding M.D.
Family Practitioner4423 Bardstown Rd Louisville KY, 40218
Dr. Stuart Spalding is a family practitioner practicing in Louisville, KY. Dr. Spalding specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Spalding possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Louisville Sch of Med, Louisville Ky 2000
University of Louisville School of Medicine 2000
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Memory Loss
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Family Practice
- University Louisville 2003
Dr. Stuart D Spalding M.D.'s Practice location
Louisville, KY 40218Get Direction
LOUISVILLE, KY 40299Get Direction
Dr. Stuart D Spalding M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Spalding
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- When and How Is Ferrous Sulfate Used?
What is ferrous sulfate?Ferrous sulfate is a form of iron that can be obtained through supplements. Our bodies mostly get iron through the different types of food we consume. Iron becomes a part of myoglobin and hemoglobin once it is inside the body. Myoglobin enables the storage of oxygen in...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Black Stool: What Does It Mean?
What does a black stool indicate?A black or dark red-colored stool is called tarry or bloody stools. However, passing dark-colored stools is not always caused by serious problems. One of the most common causes of black stools is the consumption of iron supplements, particularly in people who have...
- Rapid Shallow Breathing (Tachypnea): Causes and Treatments
What is rapid shallow breathing?Rapid, shallow breathing, also medically called as tachypnea, is a term used to describe a breathing that is too fast, particularly when people have it due to a lung disease or other health conditions. Sometimes, rapid, shallow breathing and hyperventilation...
- Cryotherapy and Weight Loss
Cryotherapy is a technology that has been in use for decades, but its use for weight loss is just a happy accident. The idea was invented by Japan in 1978 to help reduce inflammation. This technology has become a commonplace in Europe and the US especially among athletes as it helps in the repair of...
- Dr. Rosenberg A. Reyes M.D.320 West Woodlawn Ave Louisville KY 40214
- Dr. Rachel J Busse MD1169 Eastern Pkwy Louisville KY 40217
- Dr. William E. Aufox MD2355 Poplar Level Rd Louisville KY 40217
- Dr. Anna M Fisher MD1919 State St New Albany IN 47150
- Dr. Caroline M Browne MD60 Mack Walters Rd Shelbyville KY 40065
- Dr. James R Cundiff M.D.115 Huston Dr Shepherdsville KY 40165