Dr. Suncica Volkov M.D.
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology1740 W Taylor St Dept 3462 Chicago IL, 60612
Dr. Suncica Volkov is a rheumatologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Volkov specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Volkov treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Univ Of Belgrade- Med Fak- Beograd- Serbia 1992
University Of Belgrade Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Rheumatic Diseases, Lupus, Sarcoidosis And More
- Louis A Weiss Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Weiss Memorial Hospital 2000
- (Rheumatology), UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO HOSPITALS, CHICAGO, IL 2004
Dr. Suncica Volkov M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60612Get Direction
Dr. Suncica Volkov M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Volkov
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- Lupus Complications
Do you want to know the severe effects of lupus? Lupus causes inflammation such as redness, swelling, pain, and difficult movements. The inflammation spreads to many parts of the body when lupus increases its severity. It is a chronic disease where the immune system of the body attacks its own...
- The Different Lupus Rash Treatments and How to Prevent Flare-ups
One of the many symptoms people with lupus face is the rashes on their faces and skin. While there are individuals with lupus who don't have any rashes or marks on their skin, a butterfly rash on the face and red lesions on the head and body are common symptoms. These rashes may feel uncomfortable...
- 5 Helpful Tips to Treat Rheumatoid Arthritis at Home
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is an autoimmune disease in which the body’s immune system mistakenly attacks the joints. This situation creates inflammation that causes the tissue lining the inside of joints to thicken, resulting in swelling and pain in and around the joints.Rheumatoid arthritis is a...
- Complications of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic, autoimmune, inflammatory, and systemic disease affecting the joint’s synovial lining and other connective tissues as well. It’s a disease with a fluctuating course, with periods of active disease and, alternately, remission. Unlike osteoarthritis, RA does...
- Daily Tips to Help Manage Your Fibromyalgia
Although the major symptoms of fibromyalgia are widespread pain and chronic fatigue, many individuals report a feeling of confusion and forgetfulness. This feeling is often referred to as the “fibro fog”. The cause of these cognitive difficulties is unknown, but may be attributable to the sleep...
- Dr. Robert Katz M.D.1725 West Harrison Street Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Andrew D. Ruthberg MD1725 W Harrison St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Nadera J Sweiss MD180 Harvester Dr Willowbrook IL 60527
- Dr. Chinyoung Park MD1900 Hollister Dr Libertyville IL 60048
- Dr. Judith E Frank MD675 W North Ave Melrose Park IL 60160
- Dr. Ailda Nika M.D.4211 N Cicero Ave Chicago IL 60641