Dr. Michael Jay Pitman M.D. is a top Doctor in New York, NY.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Michael Jay Pitman M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Michael Jay Pitman M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Michael Jay Pitman M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In New York, NY, Dr. Michael Jay Pitman M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Albert Einstein Medicine
Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Yeshiva University 1998
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Current diagnostic and management trends for recurrent respiratory papillomatosis.
- Retained tracheotomy suture: nine years of morbidity.
- A case of bilateral vocal fold mucosal bridges, bilateral trans-vocal fold type III sulci vocales, and an intracordal polyp.
- Atypical and disparate presentations of laryngeal sarcoidosis.
- Enterococcus faecalis complicating dermal filler injection: a case of virulent facial abscesses.
- Variability of postoperative esophagrams after endoscopic cricopharyngeal myotomy: technique dependence.
- Effect of the 532nm pulsed KTP laser in the treatment of Reinke's edema.
- Photoangiolytic laser treatment of recurrent respiratory papillomatosis: a scaled assessment.
- Recurrent laryngeal nerve transection and anastomosis: rat laryngeal motoneuron survival and effect of the anastomosis site.
- Development of the rat larynx: a histological study.
- Temporalis fascia transplant for vocal fold scar and sulcus vocalis.
- Treatment of spasmodic dysphonia with a neuromodulating electrical implant.
- Differential expression of glial-derived neurotrophic factor in rat laryngeal muscles during reinnervation.
- Contralateral Vocal Fold Reactive Lesions: Nomenclature, Treatment Choice, and Outcome.
- Blockade of glial-derived neurotrophic factor in laryngeal muscles promotes appropriate reinnervation.
- Throat, Larynx (voice Box), Swallowing Problems (dysphagia) And More
- Acid Reflux
- Throat Cancer
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary 1999
- Ny Medical College, Otolaryngology Beth Israel Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (New York Eye and Ear Infirmary at Mount Sinai) Program
- Laryngology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN, 2004 2003
Dr. Michael Jay Pitman M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10003Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10022Get Direction
Dr. Michael Jay Pitman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pitman
- Cervical Cancer Defined
The cervix connects the uterus and vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus while an ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases of cervical cancer begin in the cell at the transformation zone. This zone is where the two main types of cells in the cervix...
- Insulin for Diabetes
It is a familiar story and it always goes like this, “I have frequent urination and fast heartbeat when I take my insulin”. Insulin should help you control the glucose levels in the body. When you eat food, the insulin is released into your blood stream to help move sugar into your cells to...
- Stock Your Pantry With Healthy Foods to Maintain a Healthy Diet
The first step for healthy cooking is to stock nutritious foods and products in the pantry and refrigerator. Cooking a meal fast seems to be the mantra in most homes. A good stock of nutritious food is the best way to keep healthy without wasting precious time.“When all the nutritious materials...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Joseph Fodero M.D.220 Ridgedale Ave Florham Park NJ 07932
- Dr. Shawn Garber M.D.3003 New Hyde Park Rd New Hyde Park NY 11042
- Dr. Sebastian Lighvani MD186 E 76TH ST NEW YORK NY 10021
- Dr. Mark W Dobriner M.D.60 Cutter Mill Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Deborah Ruth Spey M.D.101 Old Short Hills Road West Orange NJ 07052
- Dr. Sharon Giese MD114 E 61st St New York NY 10065