Dr. Abigail Haberman is a dermatologist practicing in Corvallis, OR. Dr. Haberman specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Haberman diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch of Med, Portland Or 1988
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Dermatology; Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Oregon Health & Science University Affiliated Hospitals
- Oregon Health & Science University Affiliated Hospitals 1989
Dr. Abigail Lee Haberman MD's Practice location
Corvallis, OR 97330Get Direction
Dr. Abigail Lee Haberman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haberman
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Hives?
Swellings, referred to as weals, manifest on the skin as rashes. They are normally pink or red in color, possess an oval or circular shape, and may be surrounded by a reddish flare. Hives can be detrimental and awfully itchy.The weals normally appear in batches, and frequently occur on the face,...
- Top 10 Home Remedies For Acne
Tea Tree OilTea tree oil is known for its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Mix a few drops of tea tree oil with 20 to 40 drops of witch hazel, then apply it on the affected areas using cotton. Only use this remedy twice a day; if used any more than twice a day could make your skin...
- 5 Tips for Living with Acne
Adolescence is a period of several physical changes, and one of the commonest is acne. For most cases, facial spots are something of the past once adulthood is attained. However, for some people, it does not stop there. If you’re suffering from adult acne, consider the following tips for an...
- How Is Acne Diagnosed?
Acne is a persistent skin disease that makes the sebaceous glands become inflamed. It affects many teenagers and adults, especially the females. Acne represents 20 per cent of all dermatology medications.DiagnosisIn many cases, dermatologists or other health providers can identify acne by physically...
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- Mr. Kyle Leland Horner M.D.2500 S. MAIN ROAD LEBANON OR 97355
- Dr. Patricia M. O'hare M.D.2358 Nw Professional Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Wallace H Knapp M.D.444 Nw Elks Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Todd Knapp MD1390 WAVERLY DR SE ALBANY OR 97322
- Dr. Bryce Desmond D.O.2692 Nw Oak Ridge St Albany OR 97321
- Dr. Jeffrey W Collins D.O.3600 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330