Dr. Abigail Haberman is a dermatologist practicing in Corvallis, OR. Dr. Haberman specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Haberman diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch of Med, Portland Or 1988
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Dermatology; Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Oregon Health & Science University Affiliated Hospitals
- Oregon Health & Science University Affiliated Hospitals 1989
Dr. Abigail Lee Haberman MD's Practice location
Corvallis, OR 97330Get Direction
Dr. Abigail Lee Haberman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haberman
- How Is Hives (Urticaria) Diagnosed?
Hives are normally diagnosed by performing a detailed physical examination of the idiosyncratic reddish rash. If a patient is suffering from long-term hives, several tests may be done to establish the underlying cause.Acute Hives DiagnosisA general medical practitioner can simply diagnose mild...
- Can My Diet Prevent Aging?
Healthy foods and healthy eating habits are the key for feeling and looking young. Moreover, healthy foods protect the body against a number of debilitating and chronic conditions, which add to the woes of aging. Healthy foods are known to prevent common conditions that normally develop with age...
- 5 Tips to Avoid Melanoma
Melanoma is a very common type of skin cancer. In some countries, melanoma rates are increasing despite the fact that it is one of the most preventable cancers. Some people face more risk of melanoma than others. Once you understand your risk, you will be more inclined to take preventive measures to...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of an Ingrown Hair?
If you are shaving to present a picture of perfect grooming, you may experience the direct opposite – a face covered with minute reddish bulbous sacs filled with pus and painful to touch. What you will be staring at in the mirror will be a face full of ingrown hair. It is not an infectious...
- What Are Freckles?
What are freckles?Freckles are flat and circular spots that are beige or brown in color. Their size is usually comparable to the size of the head of a small nail. People who have red hair and a fair complexion often have freckles because of the MC1R variant gene, which is responsible for the...
- Is Rosacea a Lifelong Skin Condition?
Yes, rosacea is one of the most common chronic skin conditions that affect nearly 16 million people in the United States alone and about 45 million worldwide. The exact cause of rosacea is not known, but there are several theories suggested by many experts regarding rosacea and its...
- Dr. Todd Knapp MD1007 Harlow Rd Springfield OR 97477
- Dr. Patricia M. O'hare M.D.2358 Nw Professional Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Mr. Kyle Leland Horner M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Wallace H Knapp M.D.444 Nw Elks Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Mr. Kevin Lee Svancara D.O.3600 NW Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Bryce Desmond D.O.2692 Nw Oak Ridge St Albany OR 97321