Dr. Zachary B Adler MD
Orthopedist1631 Hospital Dr Suite 200 Santa Fe NM, 87505
Dr. Zachary Adler is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Santa Fe, NM. Dr. Adler specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Adler tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Allegheny Univ Of Hlth Sciences- Philadelphia Pa 2002
- Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med, Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Zachary B Adler MD's Practice location
Santa Fe, NM 87505Get Direction
NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92660Get Direction
Dr. Zachary B Adler MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Adler
- What Is a Cervical Laminectomy?
A cervical laminectomy is performed to relieve the compression of the spinal cord and nerves around your neck. This is achieved by making the spinal canal wider, creating more space for your nerves. A part of the protruding bone or the lamina is either removed or trimmed during this procedure. The...
- Everything You Need to Know About Spinal Stenosis Surgery
It is perfectly normal to feel nervous before a major surgical operation. In fact, it would be unusual to find a patient awaiting surgery who is not worried at all. The best way to alleviate some of the concerns is to let them know exactly what to expect beforehand by addressing some of the burning...
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- What Is Cervical Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Cervical spinal stenosis surgery is a surgical treatment used to solve problems of spinal stenosis in the cervical part of the spine. Before even talking about this surgical procedure it is very important to understand what cervical spinal stenosis is first.Cervical spinal stenosis is characterized...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- Will I Need Surgery If I Have Tennis Elbow?
Will I need surgery if I have Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a condition that causes pain in the elbow, and it mainly results from overusing the elbow. The condition mainly affects tennis players but it can also affect other athletes and sporting enthusiasts. It...
- Dr. Jan V.t. Bear MD1631 Hospital Dr Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. Mitchell Krieger M.D.26 Dayflower Dr Santa Fe NM 87506
- Dr. Leroy Rise MD1631 Hospital Dr Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. Robin Sann Gossum MD1631 Hospital Dr Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. Steven Weiner MD2100 CALLE DE LA VUELTA SANTA FE NM 87505
- Dr. Robert Kenneth Hillier MD3881 OLD SANTA FE TRL SANTA FE NM 87505