Dr. Anupam B Kharbanda MD
Emergency Physician (Pediatric) | Pediatric Emergency Medicine2525 CHICAGO AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN, 55404
Dr. Anupam Kharbanda is a pediatric emergency medicine physician practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Kharbanda specializes in providing care for critically ill and injured children. Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians possess a vast amount of knowledge in areas such as neonatology, critical care and forensic pediatrics. Children involved in automobile accidents, child abuse or near-drowning episodes are frequent cases treated by pediatric emergency medicine physicians.
Education and Training
Roy J Lucille A Carver College of Medicine At University of Iowa,Iowa City, Ia, United States 1998
University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine 1998
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- The effect of abdominal pain duration on the accuracy of diagnostic imaging for pediatric appendicitis.
- Performance of ultrasound in the diagnosis of appendicitis in children in a multicenter cohort.
- Effect of Hispanic ethnicity and language barriers on appendiceal perforation rates and imaging in children.
- Appendicitis: do clinical scores matter?
- Reducing pediatric CT usage through web-based education.
- Concussion Among Youth Skiers and Snowboarders: A Review of the National Trauma Data Bank From 2009 to 2010.
- Analysis of radiation dose to pediatric patients during computed tomography examinations.
- Emergency Department Visits for Self-Inflicted Injuries in Adolescents.
- Psychosocial Care for Injured Children: Worldwide Survey among Hospital Emergency Department Staff.
- Emergency Department Utilization for Mental Health in American Indian Children.
- The Influence of Age on the Diagnostic Performance of White Blood Cell Count and Absolute Neutrophil Count in Suspected Pediatric Appendicitis.
- Optic Nerve Sheath Diameter Measurement During Diabetic Ketoacidosis: A Pilot Study.
- Pediatric Kawasaki Disease and Adult Human Immunodeficiency Virus Kawasaki-Like Syndrome Are Likely the Same Malady.
- Examination of Pediatric Radiation Dose Delivered After Cervical Spine Trauma.
- The Use of a Triage-Based Protocol for Oral Rehydration in a Pediatric Emergency Department.
- Children',s Hospital 2005
Dr. Anupam B Kharbanda MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10032Get Direction
Minneapolis, MN 55454Get Direction
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55404Get Direction
Dr. Anupam B Kharbanda MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kharbanda
- Helping a Child with Cystic Fibrosis Find Hope
Cystic fibrosis is a serious and debilitating illness that is lifelong, affecting people often from infancy. What some people may not realize is how difficult it may be for children to understand what is happening to their body.Most small children with the disease have gone through more difficult...
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Dr. Patrick L Carolan MD2525 Chicago Avenue South Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Marydee Christine Chamberlain MD2525 Chicago Ave S Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Andrew W Kiragu MD2530 CHICAGO AVE STE 400 MINNEAPOLIS MN 55404
- Dr. Thomas M. Skrypek M.D.2525 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Joseph L Arms MD2525 Chicago Avenue South Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Valerie Whitcomb M.D.2525 CHICAGO AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55404