Dr. Malcolm Roth is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Roth specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS- Surgery of the Hand
Dr. Malcolm Zachary Roth MD, FACS's Expert Contributions
This is a decision that is very personal and is best made in consultation with your plastic surgeon. READ MORE
Without a full history and examination, it is impossible to know what your options are. I would suggest you see a plastic surgeon for an evaluation. Malcolm Z. Roth, MD, FACS READ MORE
- Simple method for repair of collateral ligament injuries of the thumb metacarpophalangeal joint.
- The mobile technology era: potential benefits and the challenging quest to ensure patient privacy and confidentiality.
- Reply: The mobile technology era: HITECH and expectations for the future.
- Techniques for toddlers: linear band incision for harlequin ichthyosis with associated compartment syndrome.
- An Evaluation of Remuneration Patterns in Academic Plastic Surgery.
- An Evaluation of Health Literacy in Plastic Surgery Patients.
- Mesotherapy, Microneedling, and Chemical Peels.
- Polyarteritis Nodosum of the Breast in a Patient with History of Bilateral Augmentation Mammoplasty.
- The Crisis of Deficiency in Emergency Coverage for Hand and Facial Trauma: Exploring the Discrepancy Between Availability of Elective and Emergency Surgical Coverage.
- The Baltodano Breast Reduction Score: A Nationwide, Multi-Institutional, Validated Approach to Reducing Surgical-Site Morbidity.
Dr. Malcolm Zachary Roth MD, FACS's Practice location
Albany, NY 12208Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Malcolm Zachary Roth MD, FACS | Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Malcolm Zachary Roth MD, FACS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Roth
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- What to Expect After a Plastic Surgery
A Brief Introduction to Plastic SurgeryPlastic surgery involves the surgical alteration of one’s body to make it into a different shape or size according to what you may desire. It is a delicate procedure that should be done by qualified surgeons and should be done only when necessary, although...
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- Does Ultherapy Really Tighten Skin?
What is it?Ultherapy is the only FDA approved non-surgical procedure done to lift the skin of the neck, chins and brow. It is not a surgery; it is not an injection or laser. It is an ultrasound therapy. This technique uses ultrasound to guide the clinician to the directed are of the skin where they...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Dr. Gregory E. Rauscher MD20 Prospect Ave Hackensack New Jersey 07601
- Dr. Harrison Lee MD, DMD, FACS620 Park Avenue New York NY 10065
- Dr. Lloyd Gayle M.D.1150 PARK AVENUE NEW YORK NY 10128
- Robert Tornambe110 East 66 street New York New York 10065
- Dr. Joseph M. Pober Other975 Park Ave New York New York 10028
- Dr. William B Rosenblatt MD308 E 79th St New York NY 10075