Dr. Edward Fritch is a prosthodontist practicing in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Fritch specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Edward Kent Fritch D.D.S., M.S.D.'s Practice location
Scottsdale, AZ 85260Get Direction
SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85255Get Direction
Dr. Edward Kent Fritch D.D.S., M.S.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Constipation Affects Women
Constipation is a very common condition that can affect everyone at some point in their lives. However, women are more commonly affected than men and the frequency of constipation cases increases with age. Constipation may be a frequent problem for some people, which may require medical...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- A New Study Shows Possible Link Between Atrial Fibrillation and Sleep Apnea
The Risk Of Sleep Apnea And Cardiac Issues Studies that are able to examine the relationship between sleep apnea and cardiac issues are of great importance, since the relationship between the two can be severe. This condition can cause issues when an individual is sleeping, as a study at Umea...
- The Risks of Oxycodone for Fibromyalgia Patients
Fibromyalgia is difficult to identify, diagnose, and treat. Its symptoms are strikingly similar to other diseases that cause excessive fatigue, stress, and depression. People without the disease normally do not understand it. However, awareness around the disease is slowly improving.In the past,...
- Sleep Disorder May Cause Brain Inflammation in Parkinson’s Patients
Researchers have long proposed that a sleep disorder may increase inflammatory responses, and may increase the risk of developing various neurodegenerative diseases, including Parkinson’s disease. A recent study called “Assessment of neuroinflammation in patients with idiopathic...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Daniel Fernando Galindo D.D.S.5533 E Bell Rd Scottsdale AZ 85254
- Dr. Matthew Benjamin Kahn DDSNaval Postgraduate Dental School Bethesda MD 20889
- Dr. Kent J Howell DMD305 W 12th Ave Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Gregory A Libby D.D.S.20950 N Tatum Blvd Phoenix AZ 85050
- Michael J Gibbons D.M.D.7477 E Doubletree Ranch Rd Scottsdale AZ 85258
- Dr. Mark Stephen Montana DDS2147 E Southern Ave Tempe AZ 85282