Dr. Stanley B Silber MD
Urologist301 Saint Paul Pl Pob 802 Baltimore MD, 21202
Stanley B. Silber, M.D., Chief of Urology at Mercy Medical Center, leads The Urology Specialists of Maryland at Mercy in Baltimore. Dr. Silber is one of the Center's founding doctors and leads a talen ...
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Member American College of Surgeons
- Member American Urological Association
- Member Baltimore City Medical Society
- Member Maryland Medical and Chirurgical Faculty
- Member Maryland Urologic Society
Dr. Stanley B Silber MD's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21202Get Direction
Dr. Stanley B Silber MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Silber
- What Causes Kidney Stones? How to Prevent and Treat Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are also known as renal calculi. The occurrence of kidney stones is known as nephrolithiasis. Kidney stones in the urinary tract lead to a condition known as ureterolithiasis. Kidney stones are seen as a common occurrence in the medical world. One in twenty people tend to suffer from...
- Does Blood In Urine Mean There Are Cysts In My Kidneys?
In the normal course, blood has no place in the urine. But Hematuria or blood in the urine is a clear indication that we are confronting a larger problem somewhere in the urinary or genital systems. It could indicate the presence of a renal cyst, although a cyst is by no means the only contributing...
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Testicular Cancer?
Cancer is an unhealthy condition in which the cells of a part of the body rapidly divide and thrive without an apparent cause. These abnormally growing germ cells clump together, forming a buildup of tissue called a tumor that sets it apart from normal healthy tissue. When this happens in the...
- How Is Erectile Dysfunction Diagnosed?
Erectile dysfunction also called as ED in medical terminology, is the inability to get or keep an erection firm enough to have sexual intercourse. In severe cases, it is referred to as impotence. Many men experience it during times of stress, but it can also be the result of underlying health...
- What Is Dysuria: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or discomfort while urinating. This painful, burning sensation is commonly associated with urinary tract infections, which are usually caused by bacteria. Dysuria is also a common symptom of cystitis (inflammation of the bladder) and...
- Dr. Stephen Michael Schatz MD4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Karen Elizabeth Boyle M.D.6535 N CHARLES ST TOWSON MD 21204
- Mrs. Victoria Ruth Staiman M.D.10700 Charter Dr Columbia MD 21044
- Dr. Joseph Brian Murphy MD7505 Osler Dr Towson MD 21204
- Dr. David M. Fenig M.D.7625 Maple Lawn Blvd Fulton MD 20759
- Dr. Julio G Davalos MD806 Landmark Dr Glen Burnie MD 21061