Dr. John D. Mcquillen D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice904 5th St Wamego KS, 66547
Dr. John Mcquillen is a Dentist practicing in Wamego, KS. Dr. Mcquillen specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. John D. Mcquillen D.D.S.'s Practice location
Wamego, KS 66547Get Direction
WAMEGO, KS 66547Get Direction
Dr. John D. Mcquillen D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Antoinette Cancelada D.D.S.104 S Desmet Ln Saint Marys KS 66536
- Mrs. Dana Ryan Smith DDS1640 Charles Place Manhattan KS 66502
- Dr. Jill Dlabal Ellner D.D.S.1640 Charles Pl Manhattan KS 66502
- Errol Frank Remsing DDS4201 A Anderson Ave Manhattan KS 66503
- Dr. Britt Conrad Feltner D.D.S.1640 Charles Pl Manhattan KS 66502
- Dr. Robert David Sager DMD514 Humboldt St Manhattan KS 66502