Dr. John D. Mcquillen D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice904 5th St Wamego KS, 66547
Dr. John Mcquillen is a Dentist practicing in Wamego, KS. Dr. Mcquillen specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. John D. Mcquillen D.D.S.'s Practice location
Wamego, KS 66547Get Direction
WAMEGO, KS 66547Get Direction
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Antoinette Cancelada D.D.S.104 S Desmet Ln Saint Marys KS 66536
- Dr. Jill Dlabal Ellner D.D.S.1640 Charles Pl Manhattan KS 66502
- Errol Frank Remsing DDS4201 A Anderson Ave Manhattan KS 66503
- Mrs. Dana Ryan Smith DDS1640 Charles Place Manhattan KS 66502
- Dr. Britt Conrad Feltner D.D.S.1640 Charles Pl Manhattan KS 66502
- Dr. Robert David Sager DMD514 Humboldt St Manhattan KS 66502