Dr. Jamie Lai is a pediatrician practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Lai is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Lai diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Lai can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Jamie T Lai M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
AURORA, CO 80045Get Direction
Dr. Jamie T Lai M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- The Burden of ADHD
Although a child might not feel any different after being diagnosed with ADHD, the diagnosis truly affects his or her parents. For parentsYou will probably require special training by a specialist in ADHD to learn how to cope with your child’s condition. The specialist who diagnosed your child...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Dr. Elizabeth O Solan MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Melisha G Hanna MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Maureen Cunningham MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Andrew Boies MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Julie Noffsinger MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Rachel Konda-sundheim MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045