Dr. Jocelynn Vida Sustaita is a Cosmetic Dentist serving the Orange County area.
Education and Training
Pepperdine University Biology 2008
University of Nevada - Las Vegas B.S. Biology 2010
Unlv School Of Dental Medicine D.M.D. 2014
Areas of expertise and specialization
- America's Best Dentist2018Today's Best Doctors
- Key To The City2019Major Greg Raths
- General Dentistry
- Exams & Cleanings
- Denture Care
- Dental Bonding
- Dental Fillings
- Sedation Dentistry
- Emergency Dentistry
- Periodontal Therapy
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Dental Bridges
- Dental Veneers
- Dental Crowns
- Inlays And Onlays
- Anti-aging Dentistry
- California Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Orange County Dental Society
Dr. Jocelynn Vida Sustaita D.M.D.'s Practice location
Mission Viejo, California 92692Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jocelynn Vida Sustaita D.M.D. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jocelynn Vida Sustaita D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Dr. Sanaz Shahbandi D.D.S6449 East Saint Germain Cir. Orange CA 92869
- Dr. Robert T. Cadalso D.D.S.24896 Chrisanta Drive Mission Viejo California 92691
- Dr. Keith S. Tang DDS3785 Alton Pkwy Irvine CA 92606
- Dr. Joaquin Antonio Siles DDS747 E Chapman Ave Orange CA 92866
- Dr. Peter Thomas Smrecek DDS1401 Avocado Ave Newport Beach CA 92660
- Dr. James Martin Kahal D.D.S.25261 Paseo De Valencia Laguna Woods CA 92637