Dr. Michelle L Anderson DC
Chiropractor1350 E 9th St Suite 190 Chico CA, 95928
Dr. Michelle Anderson is a Chiropractor practicing in Chico, CA. Dr. Anderson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Anderson seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Michelle L Anderson DC's Practice location
Chico, CA 95928Get Direction
Dr. Michelle L Anderson DC's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Anderson
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Dr. Gary Lee Weddell DC1140 Mangrove Ave Chico CA 95926
- Dr. Gary D Ogden D.C.164 Pearson Rd Paradise CA 95969
- Dr. James Roy Engler D.C.676 E 1st Ave Chico CA 95926
- Dr. Martin Mcdonald D.C.1635 Magnolia Ave Chico CA 95926
- Dr. Larry Schow Masula D.C.250 Vallombrosa Ave Chico CA 95926
- Dr. Michael Scott Junk DC9 Frontier Cir Chico CA 95973