Dr. Ahmad M. Abu-ghaida M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery9105 Franklin Square Dr Suite 313 Rosedale MD, 21237
Dr. Ahmad Abu-ghaida is a vascular surgeon practicing in Rosedale, MD. Dr. Abu-ghaida specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Abu-ghaida diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Fac of Med. Univ. of Jordon MD
University of Jordan Faculty of Medicine 1985
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- 2009
- Venous Insufficiency
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Leg Ulcer
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Cleveland Clinic Hospital 2001
Dr. Ahmad M. Abu-ghaida M.D.'s Practice location
Rosedale, MD 21237Get Direction
Dr. Ahmad M. Abu-ghaida M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Abu-ghaida
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Dr. Shahab Toursavadkohi M.D.22 S GREENE ST BALTIMORE MD 21201
- Dr. Dale Buchbinder M.D.6569 N CHARLES ST BALTIMORE MD 21204
- Dr. Alain Tanbe M.D.7927 Ritchie Highway Glen Burnie MD 21061
- Dr. Andre Biuckians M.D.520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Kapil Simlote M.D.9114 PHILADELPHIA RD BALTIMORE MD 21237
- Dr. Mouhamad O. Annous MD7801 YORK RD STE 240 TOWSON MD 21204