Dr. Clair Francomano M.D.
Geneticist | Clinical Molecular Genetics6701 N Charles St Suite 2326 Towson MD, 21204
Dr. Clair Francomano practices Genetic Medicine in Towson, MD. As a geneticist, Dr. Francomano performs experiments and analyzes data to interpret the inheritance of different traits in patients. A geneticist evaluates, diagnoses, and manages patients? with hereditary conditions or congenital malformations, genetic risk calculations, and mutation analysis. Dr. Francomano carries out studies, tests, and counsels patients with genetic diseases.
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins Univ Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1980
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Medical GeneticsAmerican Board of Medical GeneticsABMG
- Chronic Pain
- Breast Cancer
- Birth Defects
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Johns Hopkins Hosp, Pediatrics; Johns Hopkins Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Program A
Dr. Clair Francomano M.D.'s Practice location
Towson, MD 21204Get Direction
Towson, MD 21204Get Direction
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46202Get Direction
Dr. Clair Francomano M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Francomano
- Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?
Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?Cancer is caused by a change in your genetic sequence. Genes are responsible for designing your body. Any alteration at that level will alter your body patterns.Cancer is an uncontrolled production of abnormal cells. Usually new cells are formed when your body needs...
- The Function and Structure of DNA
Deoxyribonucleic acid or DNA is a molecule that contains the instructions an organism needs to develop, live and reproduce. These instructions are found inside every cell and are passed down from parents to their children.The Structure of DNADNA contains molecules called nucleotides, which possess a...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Elizabeth Anne Streeten MD827 LINDEN AVE BALTIMORE MD 21201
- Dr. Nazli B Mcdonnell M.D., PH.D.3001 S HANOVER ST BALTIMORE MD 21225
- Dr. Linda Jo bone Jeng M.D.655 W Baltimore St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Howard Levy M.D., PH.D.10753 Falls Rd Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Dr. Regina Margarita Zambrano M.D.600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21205
- Nara lygia De macena Sobreira733 N BROADWAY BALTIMORE MD 21205