Dr. Fidel Davila is a hospitalist practicing in Springdale, AR. Dr. Davila specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Davila manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Davila works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 1976
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine; Baylor Coll Of Med, Pulmonary Diseases
Dr. Fidel Davila MD's Practice location
Springdale, AR 72762Get Direction
RUSSELLVILLE, AR 72801Get Direction
Dr. Fidel Davila MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Adolescents with Autism Need Better Access to Sex Education
Romance and intimacy are parts of life, and have been scientifically proven to add to emotional security and good mental health. When someone desires a relationship but isn't able to attain one, a common effect is depression, loneliness, a lessened feeling of self-worth, and feelings of isolation...
- How to Treat Meningitis
Meningitis is a rare type of infection caused by different organisms like bacteria, a virus, and fungus. The infection usually starts in some other parts of the body like sinuses, ears, or upper respiratory tract. Successful treatment of meningitis depends on several factors like cause of the...
- How Going Vegan Can Be Helpful for Ulcerative Colitis
Managing UC can be quite stressful. Often, this diagnosis means that people need to get to know their body all over again.They have to learn what foods to avoid and what foods are helpful. For many, this means that they have to weed out foods that were previously their favorites.The internet is full...
- How to Get Rid of Tonsil Stones
Tonsils are a pair of soft tissues present just at the back of the throat. They are a part of the lymphatic system, which helps in fighting infections. They work round the clock to protect us from harmful microorganisms. They can vary in size and also swell in response to any type of infection.Fact...
- Is There a Relationship Between Autism and Vaccinations?
What the research showsSeveral studies have been carried out among children and adults to try and establish if there really is a link between the two, but the largest of them all was recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.The study was conducted to establish any link...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Sameera Haznath Azad MD677 Church St Ne Marietta GA 30060
- Dr. Juan I Lombeida MD2710 Rife Medical Ln Rogers AR 72758
- Dr. Mildred A Ehrhart DO2710 Rife Medical Ln Rogers AR 72758
- Dr. Montianna S Bingham MD4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Ralph Courtney Ritz DO2710 Rife Medical Ln Rogers AR 72758
- Dr. Cynthia Renee Wilson MD2710 Rife Medical Ln Rogers AR 72758