Dr. Fidel Davila is a hospitalist practicing in Springdale, AR. Dr. Davila specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Davila manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Davila works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 1976
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine; Baylor Coll Of Med, Pulmonary Diseases
Dr. Fidel Davila MD's Practice location
Springdale, AR 72762Get Direction
RUSSELLVILLE, AR 72801Get Direction
Dr. Fidel Davila MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- What is an Abnormal Pap Smear?
A Pap smears is a test used to detect unwanted or abnormal cells in a woman's cervix. This test helps to identity if a woman has cervical cancer. Abnormal Pap smears do not positively indicate cervical cancer, however, they can detect any changes in the cervix that can be a sign of cervical cancer....
- Atelectasis vs Pneumothorax: What’s the Difference?
What Is Atelectasis?Atelectasis is a complete or partial collapse of the lung or lobe of a lung. This medical condition develops when the tiny sacs, known as alveoli, present within the lung become deflated.This is a breathing complication which often occurs after surgery. Apart from surgery, it is...
- Does One Factor Double Death Risk from Breast Cancer?
Researchers from Sweden look to identify whether certain risk factors present an increased long-term risk of death from breast cancer. Read on to learn more.The risk of developing breast cancer increases with age, as it tends to develop in women between the ages of 50-69. However, there are also...
- Explaining Muscular Dystrophy to Your Family and Friends
Unless personally affected by muscular dystrophy, no one can fully come close to understanding it or understanding what it is like to deal with. Explaining muscular dystrophy to your friends and family will take time, and you might need to remind some people of what you’re going through. It will...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Mildred A Ehrhart DO2710 Rife Medical Ln Rogers AR 72758
- Dr. Montianna S Bingham MD2710 Rife Medical Lane Rogers AR 72758
- Dr. Sameera Haznath Azad MD2710 S RIFE MEDICAL LN ROGERS AR 72758
- Dr. Ralph Courtney Ritz DO2710 Rife Medical Ln Rogers AR 72758
- Dr. Juan I Lombeida MD3232 N NORTH HILLS BLVD FAYETTEVILLE AR 72703
- Dr. Cynthia Renee Wilson MD2710 Rife Medical Ln Rogers AR 72758