Dr. Akhilesh Kumar Jain M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery85 Seymour St Suite 409 Hartford CT, 06106
Dr. Akhilesh Jain is a vascular surgeon practicing in Hartford, CT. Dr. Jain specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Jain diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Butler University in Indianapolis
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Yale School of Medicine 2011
Dr. Akhilesh Kumar Jain M.D.'s Practice location
Hartford, CT 06106Get Direction
ROCHESTER, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Akhilesh Kumar Jain M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jain
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- John James95 Glastonbury Boulevard, Suite 202 Glastonbury CT 06033
- Dr. Christopher M Bulger MD95 Glastonbury Blvd Glastonbury CT 06033
- Dr. Michael Steven Dahn MD263 Farmington Ave Farmington CT 06030
- Dr. Joseph A Coatti MD400 SAYBROOK RD MIDDLETOWN CT 06457
- Dr. Mary Hyde Windels MD85 Seymour St Hartford CT 06106
- Dr. Rainer Wolf Bagdasarian MD25 Newell Rd Bristol CT 06010