Dr. Maria B Gesualdo D.O.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease1729 Burrstone Rd New Hartford NY, 13413
Dr. Maria Gesualdo, DO is one of the country's most highly ranked doctors. Her specialties include critical care medicine and pulmonary disease and she currently sees patients in New hartford, New York. ...
Education and Training
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine DO
College Of Osteopathic Med
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine 1995
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine- 2007
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease- 2003
- St. Luke's Hospital & Health Network, Pennsylvania 1995
- St Luke's Hospital Program
- Fellow in Pulmonary, Allergy and Critical Care Medicine, Penn State Health System, Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA 1998
Dr. Maria B Gesualdo D.O.'s Practice location
Dr. Maria B Gesualdo D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gesualdo
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Bodybuilder with Cystic Fibrosis Holds Weightlifting Fundraising Event
Jarek Larivee was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis when he was born, but he doesn't let that get in the way of his passion - bodybuilding. Now, he's combining his passion with his diagnosis to raise money for others going through the same thing.Jarek's recent event raised just shy of $1500, and he...
- What Is an Antitussive?
A cough is described as a sudden explosive exhalation of air. It is basically a body's defense mechanism to protect and clear the airways from inhaled foreign materials. People may also voluntarily or spontaneously cough. Coughs often vary and may be characterized by productive (chesty or wet) or...
- COPD: Taking Steroids and Antibiotics
How can steroids improve my symptoms?Steroids make your breathing easier if you have COPD. Physiologically, steroids try to reduce the swelling of the airways. Mucus production is also decreased with the use of steroids according to some studies. The dosage and length of course of steroid...
- Is Bronchitis a Contagious Disease?
The human respiratory tract starts at the nose and mouth and continues down to the lungs. The air that we breathe in through our nose and mouth passes down the trachea and into the lungs through a series of branched tubes called the bronchi. For a healthy breathing to happen effectively, these tubes...
- What Pathogens Can Cause Pneumonia?
What are pathogens?Viruses, bacteria, fungus, or, in some rare cases, parasites and other microorganisms are involved in the development of pneumonia. Viruses cause the majority of pneumonia in young children. Adults who have weaker immunity are more frequently infected with bacteria.Pathogens, in...
- Dr. Sam Michael Faradyan M.D.525 Okeechobee Blvd West Palm Beach FL 33401
- Dr. Tatyana Antonevich M.D.1729 Burrstone Rd New Hartford NY 13413
- Dr. Eric Yoss MD120 Hobart St Utica NY 13501
- Dr. Ghassan Jamil Koussa M.D.43 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Steven A. Levine D.O.89 Genesee St New Hartford NY 13413
- Dr. Mohammed S Seedat M.D.1316 Black River Blvd N Rome NY 13440