Dr. Megan Mcdonald D.O.
Radiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Radiology2401 Gillham Rd Radiology Dept. Kansas City MO, 64108
Dr. Megan Mcdonald practices Pediatric Radiology in Kansas City, MO. A pediatric radiologist is an expert in the diagnosis of illnesses, injuries, and diseases of infants, children, and adolescents, using imaging techniques and equipment. Dr. Mcdonald has expertise in selecting the best imaging techniques to diagnose medical and surgical problems. Some of those techniques include x-ray, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and nuclear medicine.
Education and Training
Ohio Med University Medicine
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine 1998
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Member American Osteopathic Association, DO
- Pediatric Radiology, Texas Children's Hospital, Houston, TX 2004
Dr. Megan Mcdonald D.O.'s Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
Dr. Megan Mcdonald D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcdonald
- Water Therapy for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Anyone with rheumatoid arthritis knows what it is like to have pain that can only be managed, not defeated. Painkiller drugs only go so far in dealing with the pain, and can have unfortunate side effects. Plus, they are not cheap. Tylenol does not cut it.Ever since humanity has felt pain, there have...
- Daughter Opens Up About the Challenges with her Mother's Early Onset Alzheimer's
This is the story of Amanda Hayes, daughter and caregiver of her mother, Susie Young. Susie has suffered from Alzheimer’s disease since 2013 when signs began to show up. Amanda comments that it is very difficult taking care of someone going through this type of dementia. She highlights that there...
- Predicting Cognitive Decline in Parkinson’s Disease
More than one million Americans (more than 6 million people in the whole world) suffer from Parkinson’s disease affecting them and their loved ones directly on a daily basis. A cure for this condition has not been discovered yet, nevertheless it can be controlled effectively if it is watched...
- How is the Recovery for a Cholecystectomy?
How long does it take for you to recover from a cholecystectomy? The length of the recovery period depends on whether you had a laparoscopic or open cholecystectomy. Many people who have keyhole surgery are released from the hospital the same day of the surgery. It may take up to 2 weeks for these...
- Benefits of a Weighted Vest for Autism
Sensory integration therapy has been used for people with autism and other neurological disorders to try and tackle the underlying neurological processing and integration of sensory information in order to have a positive effect on emotion, learning, and behavior. Using a weighted vest for autism is...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Emily D. Kucera MD2401 Gillham Road Kansas City Missouri 64108
- Dr. Christopher Paul Keup M.D.2411 Holmes St Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Brian S Dunoski MD2401 GILLHAM RD KANSAS CITY MO 64108
- Joshua Q Knowlton M.D., MPH2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Charlotte Moore M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Steven Welch M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108