Dr. Ford Gatgens graduated from the University of Tennessee School of Dentistry in 2006 and completed an Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) residency at the University of Tennessee, which ...
Education and Training
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Dentistry DDS 2006
- 6 Month Smile
- Bone And Gum Grafts
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Crown Buildups
- Crown Lengthening
- Dental Cleanings
- Dental Implants
- Digital X Rays
- Extractions/wisdom Teeth
- Fluoride Treatment
- General Dentistry
- In-office & Take Home Whitening
- Inlays & Onlays
- Laser Dentistry
- Occlusal Guards (night Guards)
- Oral Conscious Sedation
- Oral Surgery
- Porcelain Bridges
- Porcelain Crowns
- Porcelain Veneers
- Post & Cores
- Restorative Dentistry
- Ridge Preservation After Extraction
- Sleep Apnea/snoring Treatment
- Sports Guards
- Tissue Recession
- Tooth-colored Fillings
- Professional MemberAcademy of General Dentistry
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy for Oral Systemic Health
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- Professional MemberChristian Medical & Dental Society
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Professional MemberDental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- Professional MemberNashville Dental Society
- Professional MemberTennessee Academy of General Dentistry
- Professional MemberTennessee Dental Association
- Professional MemberAcademy of Laser Dentistry
- University of TennesseeAdvanced Education in General Dentistry
Faculty Titles & Positions
- WCLI World Class Laser InstituteLaser Dentistry
Dr. Thomas Buford Gatgens D.D.S.'s Practice location
Dickson, TN 37055 Get Direction
JEFFERSON CITY, TN 37760 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Thomas Buford Gatgens D.D.S. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Thomas Buford Gatgens D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gatgens
- Teresa h.
Best it could be.
- Paul m.
- Linda w.
- Janet w.
- Leslie r.
Great experience and very compassionate..
- Derron c.
I feel refreshed..
- Kay r.
- B. h.
Friendly staff! Everything was great!.
- Derek s.
First visit in over five years.
- Michelle g.
- Kristin w.
Service was Fantastic!.
- Tim s.
- Taylor h.
Great experience. Very engaging. .
- Dale p.
It was good..
- Santos q.
- Allyson l.
Very informative! kind!.
- Jennifer p.
Great Experience .
- Logan o.
- Bennie d.
- Vera p.
Fantastic experience with Tiffany everytime.
- Michele l.
Great First Time Appointment .
- Jerry t.
- Laura h.
- Jodi b.
Nice office very friendly staff and great doctor!.
- Dwight h.
- Anthony n.
Great As Always.
- Lisa r.
- Jeff s.
Took extra care for me..
- Estes a.
Amazing office .
- W. a.
- Betty h.
Friendly and professional.
- Amanda h.
- Debbie t.
- W. l.
- C. h.
- Danny y.
- Teena g.
Best dentist ever.
- Mary l.
Excellent Competent Care by entire staff..
- Susanne t.
Best experience at a dentist in my 48 years of dental care..
- Cody r.
- Cynthia l.
Great, Dr Gatgens and his staff are fantastic..
- Miranda s.
- Ray p.
- Heather h.
Great Experience for nervous patient.
- Eric z.
Professional and competent office..+ Show More
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- Keith Gilmore DDS 493 Henslee Drive Dickson Tennessee 37055
- Dr. Philip Wayne Ezell DDS 911 Meadowlark Ln Goodlettsville TN 37072
- Dr. Douglas Wesley Mcmillan D.D.S. 7839 Old Harding Rd Nashville TN 37221
- Dr. Benjamin H Cannon DDS 102 Highway 70 E Dickson TN 37055
- Dr. Stephen Boyd Deloach DDS 212 E College St Dickson TN 37055
- Dr. John Pickard Primm DDS 4527 Hwy 70 East White Bluff TN 37187