Dr. Neal A Schorr M.D.
Family Practitioner2400 Corporate Dr Suite 100 Wexford PA, 15090
Dr. Neal Schorr is a family practitioner practicing in Wexford, PA. Dr. Schorr specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Schorr possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1982
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1982
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Vascular Disease
- Shadyside Hosp, Family Medicine; Mercy Hosp-Pittsburgh, Anesthesiology
- PCOM/UPMC Shadyside Hospital Program
Dr. Neal A Schorr M.D.'s Practice location
Wexford, PA 15090Get Direction
Dr. Neal A Schorr M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schorr
- Yellow Eyes: When to Be Concerned
IntroductionA person's eyes can offer personality insights, and at the same time, provide warning signs about the body's overall health. When the white portion of the eyes called sclera turns yellowish in color, it is often a signal that something is not right in the body. It also indicates a...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- Foods That Can Relieve Nausea
Nausea is a very unpleasant condition that is known as a feeling of sickness or uneasiness. Nausea is often a precursor to vomiting, and nearly everyone suffers from nausea at some point. Nausea can have a variety of different causes such as food poisoning, dehydration, motion sickness, morning...
- What Is Excessive Sweating?
Introduction Excessive sweating is often discomforting and a hassle. Do you sweat more than other people and wondering why? Do you excessively sweat when you barely start walking or carrying out any physical activity within five minutes? Do you have the tendency of wiping your hands every time you...
- Dr. Philip A. Miller D.O.145 N 6th St Reading PA 19601
- Dr. Marco Antonio Alcala M.D.874 Butler Street Pittsburgh PA 15223
- Dr. Christopher Gehrlein D.O.2360 Hospital Dr Aliquippa PA 15001
- Dr. Mylaina Lyn Sherwood M.D.3415 Millers Run Rd Cecil PA 15321
- Dr. Joop Offerman MD6740 Reynolds St Pittsburgh PA 15206
- Dr. Robert L Carrell MD111 Sheridan St Pittsburgh PA 15209