Perry Lynn Westbrook D.M.D., M.S.D.
Periodontist | Periodontics877 W Fremont Ave Suite J3 Sunnyvale CA, 94087
Dr. Perry Westbrook practices Periodontics in Sunnyvale, CA. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Westbrook has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Westbrook provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Perry Lynn Westbrook D.M.D., M.S.D.'s Practice location
Sunnyvale, CA 94087Get Direction
Perry Lynn Westbrook D.M.D., M.S.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Westbrook
- Don’t Let Your Computer Strain Your Eyes
What is eyestrain?Eyestrain is a common medical condition characterized by an overuse of the eyes, like when driving a long distance, reading for a couple of hours, or using the computer. Staring at the computer screen for a long period of time will increase discomfort in your eyes.Eyestrain is not...
- Reasons Why You Need Hernia Surgery
Nowadays, the majority of hernia surgical operations are carried out as outpatient procedures. Hernia surgery is a common treatment which is less invasive and is associated with minimal risks. There are two types of hernia surgery; open repair and laparoscopic. Both methods of surgery take a few...
- Tai Chi: An Effective Treatment to Improve Parkinson’s Disease Symptoms
Tai Chi, the famous ancient martial art developed in ancient China, has become one of the most common exercises in public parks and open locations due to its therapeutic and health benefits. Recent studies have shown that the practice of this method can also help improve symptoms of Parkinson’s...
- Can I Drive Home After My Colonoscopy?
Many people have been wondering whether it’s possible to drive home after a colonoscopy. A colonoscopy is used by a doctor or relevant specialist to test the colon for any complications. The colon is the last organ in the abdomen that comes immediately after the small intestine. It’s also...
- The Complicated Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Lung Disorders
What is Bronchiectasis (BR) and how it is related to Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)? It is known that there is a strong association with RA and various pulmonary disorders such as BR. How these two conditions are connected is less clear and something that has been being examined for some time. However...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Mark C. Fagan D.D.S.1660 WILLOW ST SAN JOSE CA 95125
- Dr. Frank A Riccoboni D.D.S., M.S.505 South Dr Mountain View CA 94040
- Dr. Joe Allan Provines D.M.D.105 SOUTH DR MOUNTAIN VIEW CA 94040
- Dr. Henry H Chang D.D.S.12948 Village Dr Saratoga CA 95070
- Dr. Alexander Jeffrey Kim D.D.S.10430 S De Anza Blvd Cupertino CA 95014
- Hooshang Kashani DDS40803 Fremont Blvd Fremont CA 94538