Dr. Harleen K Anderson MD
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy & Immunology661 E Altamonte Dr Suite 315 Altamonte Springs FL, 32701
Dr. Harleen Anderson practices Allergy and Immunology care in Altamonte Springs, FL. Dr. Anderson specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Anderson provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
UNIV OF TOLEDO COLL OF MED 2002
The University of Toledo College of Medicine 2002
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Medical University Of South Carolina-Dept Of Internal Medicine
Dr. Harleen K Anderson MD's Practice location
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701Get Direction
Winter Park, FL 32792Get Direction
Dr. Harleen K Anderson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Anderson
- Facts About Asthma That You Should Know
Breathe in and breathe out. Isn't it one of the simplest things to do in life? But when you see your loved ones, especially your children, wheezing, it can really make you anxious and stressed. One of the most traumatizing diseases that can leave one struggling for something as basic as oxygen is...
- What Are the Possible Complications of Chicken Pox?
Chicken pox is a common disease that is mostly observed in children that are below ten years of age. Despite the vaccine being introduced to prevent the disease from occurring, it usually does affect people once in their lifetme. When the virus stays in the body for a prolonged period of time,...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Hives?
Swellings, referred to as weals, manifest on the skin as rashes. They are normally pink or red in color, possess an oval or circular shape, and may be surrounded by a reddish flare. Hives can be detrimental and awfully itchy.The weals normally appear in batches, and frequently occur on the face,...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Reasons Why You Need Immunotherapy
What is immunotherapy?Immunotherapy is a type of cancer treatment that is categorized under biological therapy or treatment. It involves the use of living tissues or cells to improve your body’s defense system (the immune system) to help fight cancer.How does immunotherapy work?Immunotherapy is...
- Dr. Boyce Andrew Hornberger M.D.3151 N Alafaya Trl Orlando FL 32826
- Dr. Jose Andrade M.D.5412 Curry Ford Rd Orlando FL 32812
- Dr. Jose R. Arias jr. MD661 E Altamonte Dr Altamonte Springs FL 32701
- Dr. Eugene F Schwartz MD793 Douglas Ave Altamonte Springs FL 32714
- Dr. Steven Rosenberg MD1890 State Road 436 Winter Park FL 32792
- Dr. Alexander Trien Vu MD5201 Raymond St Orlando FL 32803