Dr. Brian Borodaty is a prosthodontist practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Borodaty specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
- Implant Surgery
- Crown & Veneers
- Denture & Partials
- Cleaning & Exams, Bleaching, Xrays
- Extraction and Tooth Replacement choices
Dr. Brian Arthur Borodaty D.M.D.'s Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15229Get Direction
Dr. Brian Arthur Borodaty D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can I Avoid the Flu?
How do you know if you have a cold or the flu? It can be difficult to tell!The symptoms of both the cold and the flu are similar. However, the flu is more severe than a simple common cold.Is it the flu?The flu often comes suddenly. Most people develop some of these symptoms:...
- What Is Chickenpox?
The causing factor of chickenpox and the ways of transmissionThe causing agent is a virus called varicella-zoster, which is an airborne and really contagious germ. It can be spread while coughing and sneezing, with little droplets of the mucus thrown from the nose and throat. Another way of catching...
- Can I Live a Normal Life with Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is caused by ticks where the bacteria enter the body through its bite. It takes about three to four days for the tick to settle in the body. The initial symptom of the bite is a rash. As the bacteria moves deeper into the system, the symptoms that can be experienced are muscle pain,...
- How Long Should my Child Be Sleeping?
The amount of sleep a child needs varies depending on the child and the child's age.1-4 weeks oldNewborns usually sleep for 15 to 18 hours per day, but this sleep usually occurs in short periods of two to four hours at a time. The duration of sleep is generally longer for babies who are born...
- Is Sepsis a Chronic Condition?
Sepsis is a life-threatening condition, which is a result of the body’s reaction to an infection. Your body can respond to an infection by going into overdrive despite its immune system’s protection against diseases and infections.Sepsis is a dangerous condition where the body fights an...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Randolph R Resnik DMD,MDS1082 Bower Hill Rd Pittsburgh PA 15243
- Dr. Hassan Bakri DMD., MDS.5830 Meridian Rd Gibsonia PA 15044
- Dr. William Henry Young DMD1625 Union Ave Natrona Heights PA 15065
- Dr. Maryam A. Chiani DMD520 Washington Rd Pittsburgh PA 15228
- Dr. Gregory R. Karabin DMD110 Wisconsin Ave Cranberry Twp PA 16066
- Dr. Timothy Todd Wilson DMD1725 Washington Rd Pittsburgh PA 15241