Dr. Jeffrey Wade Oseid MD
Pediatrician501 E Nicollet Blvd Suite 200 Burnsville MN, 55337
Dr. Jeffrey Oseid is a pediatrician practicing in Burnsville, MN. Dr. Oseid is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Oseid diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Oseid can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1987
University of Mn Med Sch 1987
University of Minnesota Medical School 1986
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- University of Minnesota Medical School Program
Dr. Jeffrey Wade Oseid MD's Practice location
Burnsville, MN 55337Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Wade Oseid MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Oseid
- Everything Parents Should Know Before Treating Heat Rash
Heat rash, which is also called as "miliaria" or "prickly heat" is a condition that affects the skin mostly out of a blockage of the sweat ducts. The blockage of these sweat pores is mostly known to be as a result of excess sweating, which leaves the pores unable to excrete all the sweat. Upon...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- Tips on How to Help Teens With Autism Find a Job
As your child grows into teenagehood, it is quite normal to worry about their future and career. However, with the many opportunities available for children with autism, there is really no cause for worrying. Today’s parent would rather have their child get used to normal study and work rather...
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- Diagnostic Tests for Autism Often Miss Features in Girls
Males and females of any age can both be on the autism spectrum. Currently, more boys and men have been diagnosed with autism than girls and women. Is this correct, though? Perhaps just as many girls are on the autism spectrum, but are failed to be diagnosed properly.The current standardized tests...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Ernest Swihart15729 Woodgate Road South Minnetonka Minnesota 55345
- Dr. Vicki M. Oster MD18315 Cascade Drive Eden Prairie Minnesota 55347
- Dr. Christy S Sanford MD3024 Snelling Ave Minneapolis MN 55406
- Dr. Saira Mitha MD501 E Nicollet Blvd Burnsville MN 55337
- Dr. Sylvia M Sekhon MD2500 Como Avenue Saint Paul MN 55108
- Dr. Mark Richard Schleiss MD516 Delaware Street Se Minneapolis MN 55455