Dr. Brad Anstadt, of Buffalo Grove, IL, is a board-certified ophthalmologist who has been in private practice for 31 years in Melrose Park, IL. Dr. Anstadt graduated from the University of Illinois Medical School and completed his residency as chief resident from Michael Reese Medical Center in Chicago, IL.
His honors include Phi Kappa Phi, Phi Beta Kappa and University of Illinois Bronze tablet. He was voted to US News and World Report “Best Doctors” list in 2011 and chosen a top doctor by West Suburban Living Magazine in 2014 and 2017. He was also listed in Castle Connolly Guide to Best Doctors in the Chicago Metropolitan area. Dr. Anstadt has done research at Illinois Eye and Ear Hospital and published articles, as well as given numerous lectures. His professional society memberships include the American Medical Society, from which he was awarded a Physician Recognition Award, the American Academy of Ophthalmology, and the Chicago Ophthalmologic Society. He is currently on staff at Loyola University Gottlieb Memorial Hospital. Dr. Anstadt practices out of his Melrose Park office.
He is an active member in the following organizations:
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Chicago Medical Society
- Chicago Ophthalmological Society
- Illinois State Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- Illinois Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Michael Reese Hospital and Med Center 1982
- Loyola Gottlieb Memorial Hospital ( Melrose Park , IL )
Dr. Brad Anstadt M.D.'s Practice location
Melrose Park, IL 60160Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Brad Anstadt M.D. | Ophthalmologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Brad Anstadt M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Anstadt
- Reasons Why You Would Need Laser Eye Surgery
Fast on the heels of FDA approval, the passage of nearly two decades has seen Lasik eye surgery (laser in situ keratomileusis), assuming the number one spot in elective surgical procedures opted by the American public. Lasik has redefined eye care by surgically reshaping the cornea of the eye in...
- Tips For Living with Cataracts
Several vision issues that are related to aging can be solved by practical approaches like more illumination when reading or fixing poor lighting conditions in your home.When you grow to over 60 years of age, you may require more lighting for most indoor and outdoor activities. This is caused by the...
- How to Prepare for Cataract Surgery
The normal process of aging is the leading cause of cataracts. The eye’s lens slowly loses its clarity and gets cloudy as we age. As a result, the quality of vision decreases. Cataract surgery is recommended when your life’s quality starts to suffer.It is important to know how to prepare...
- What to Expect After Cataract Surgery?
As long as you are healthy, you don’t have any other eye infections and you don’t smoke, your cataract operation recovery should be without much ado. Research shows that several months after the surgery, most people get a positive outcome with better vision, clearer images and no other eye...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- What is Chalazion? Know about its Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
What is Chalazion?A chalazion is a benign and painless nodule which can occur in the upper or lower eyelid. It is common and is sometimes called a meibomian cyst or a tarsal cyst. The term chalazion (pronounced kah-la'-ze-on) originates from the Greek word which means a small lump. These nodules...
- Dr. Dimitri G. Perros M.D.800 Austin Evanston Illinois 60202
- Dr. Mark I. Golden M.D.875 North Michigan Avenue Chicago Illinois 60611
- Dr. James Reidy MD3580 Sheridan Drive Buffalo New York 14226
- Manvi Prakash Maker2050 Pfingsten Road Glenview Illinois 60026
- Dr. Deepa G. Reddy M.D.618 Pleasantville Road Lancaster Ohio 43130
- Dr. Veeral S. Sheth M.D.2050 Pfingsten Road Glenview Illinois 60026