Dr. David Puchalsky is a dermatologist practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. Puchalsky specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Puchalsky diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1983
Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine 1983
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Dermatology; Michael Reese Hosp Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Michael Reese Hospital and Med Center
- University of Michigan Program
Dr. David R Puchalsky MD's Practice location
Madison, WI 53715Get Direction
Dr. David R Puchalsky MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Puchalsky
- Jock Itch: The Facts You Should Know
Jock itch can be very embarrassing. The skin folds itch like crazy in the wrong places at the wrong time. The more you scratch, the more reddish and tender the area becomes. Men get it more often than women, and you don’t have to be an athlete blazing the tracks to get this abdominal itch. Here...
- Is Athlete’s Foot Contagious?
Athlete's foot is an infection caused by a fungus, which affects the skin of the foot. This fungal infection is one of the most common skin problems. The infection starts from the toes and may spread to other areas of the body. The foot may start becoming itchy and scaly. The skin may also develop...
- Heat Rash: What Is Miliaria Rubra?
Heat rash is a skin condition that occurs when sweat ducts get blocked deeper below the skin surface. It mostly occurs when the weather conditions are hot and humid. The condition prevents the sweat produced from escaping and this leads to irritation of the skin.What is miliaria rubra?There are...
- Anti-Acne Diets
Acne is a condition that causes the skin surface to develop several bumps. Often, these bumps occur on the face, shoulders, back, and neck. It’s believed that acne is triggered by changes in the body’s hormonal structure, and that’s why it is highly prevalent in children and teens going...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- How Effective Are Anti-Aging Products?
It is common for people, as they get older, to desire to maintain skin that looks youthful and ageless. Many studies have shown that the best skin treatment is maintaining a healthy diet and maintaining protection from the sun. For individuals between the ages of 20-years-old and 30-years-old, the...
- Pichaya Sarasombath Ratarasarn M.D.1515 S. Green Bay Road Racine WI 53406
- Dr. Athena Daniolos MD1313 Fish Hatchery Rd Madison WI 53715
- Dr. Rita Lloyd MD1 S Park St Madison WI 53715
- Dr. Robert A Mcdonald MD752 N High Point Rd Madison WI 53717
- Dr. Rosemarie H. Liu M.D.5249 E Terrace Dr Madison WI 53718
- Dr. Caroline Schmitt M.D.1821 S Stoughton Rd Madison WI 53716