Dr. Mehrdad Soleimani practices Emergency Medicine in Temecula, California. Dr. Soleimani assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Soleimani examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Ross University School of Medicine MD 2007
American Board of Emergency Medicine
Dr. Mehrdad Soleimani M.D's Expert Contributions
Fever can be caused by many different things, including viral and or bacterial infections. You can always give her Tylenol to decrease her fever. But she needs to be evaluated by a healthcare professional ASAP. READ MORE
If there are multiple people to help, one person has to call 911 and the other person needs to stay with the patient. Check for a pulse. If there is no pulse, initiate CPR. If there is a pulse and the patient is breathing, stay with the patient until EMS arrives. READ MORE
Patient needs to be given oral agents. Including glucose tablets, orange juice, other foods high in sugar. The blood sugar has to be rechecked within 30 minutes. However, the patient needs to be evaluated by a healthcare professional right away to find out what’s causing the hypoglycemia. READ MORE
There are no specific tests that are routinely done in the ED. Once a patient is evaluated by a healthcare professional based on his or her exam and the chief complaints series of labs and imaging are ordered. READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor University of California Riverside 2015 - 2018
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- Surgical, Saint Barnabas Medical Center; Emergency Medicine, University of Toledo
- Morristown Medical Center
What do you attribute your success to?
- Background in healthcare since he was 14 years old. He went to nursing school for undergrad so he has a unique perspective for patient care
- Rancho Springs Medical Center ( Murrieta, CA )
- Temecula Valley Hospital
- Inland Valley Medical Center ( Wildomar, CA )
- Corona Regional Medical Center ( Corona, CA )
Dr. Mehrdad Soleimani M.D's Practice location
Temecula, CA 92592Get Direction
TOLEDO, OH 43614Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mehrdad Soleimani M.D | Emergency Physician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mehrdad Soleimani M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Soleimani
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is actually a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Dr. Brendon Leif Gelford Other211 Saint Francis Drive Cape Girardeau Missouri 63703
- Dr. Mark Vernon Olcott MDBldg H100, Santa Margarita Road Camp Pendleton CA 92055
- Dr. Sinikka L Green MD624 E Elder St Fallbrook CA 92028
- Dr. Jaroslaw P Sasanka M.D.31685 Temecula Pkwy Temecula CA 92592
- Dr. Damian J Liebhardt D.O.31915 Rancho California Rd Temecula CA 92591
- Dr. Lisa Ann Kelty MDH100 Santa Margerita Rd Camp Pendleton CA 92055