Dr. Gregory D. Keene, DMD
Dentist | General Practice255 W. South Boulder Rd. Lafayette CO, 80026
Doctor Greg Keene is a different kind of dentist. His use of advanced dental technology combines with a gentle style that will make you and your family more comfortable than you ever thought possible. A ...
Education and Training
University of Florida School of Dentistry 1993
- Hero Award for Community Service 2014 Boulder County Business Report Health-Care
- Top Dentist 2008 5280 Magazine
- Top Dentist 2014 5280 Magazine
- Dental Implants
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Crowns & Bridges
- Restorative Dentistry
- Tooth-colored Fillings
- Zoom! Whitening
- Inlays & Onlays
- Cerec Single Visit Crowns
- Tooth-colored Crowns
- Procelain Venners
- Cosmetic Dentures
- Galileos Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea Treatment
- Digital X-rays
- Periodonal Treatment
- Cleanings & Exams
- Sedation Dentistry
- Colorado Dental Society
- Boulder County Dental Society
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Dental Association
Professional Society Memberships
- Colorado Dental Society, Boulder County Dental Society, Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation, Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Dental Association
Dr. Gregory D. Keene, DMD's Practice location
Lafayette, CO 80026Get Direction
LAFAYETTE, CO 80026Get Direction
Dr. Gregory D. Keene, DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Keene
- Penny l.
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Dr. Saul Escala DDS590 S Federal Blvd Denver Colorado 80219
- Evin Worthington1565 Raleigh St Denver CO 80204
- Dr. Bahar Esmaili DDS1200 28th St Boulder CO 80303
- Dr. Lori M. Trembath DDS9981 N Washington St Denver CO 80229
- John Montoya4770 Baseline Rd Boulder CO 80303
- Jesse Friedman D.M.D.3000 Center Green Dr Suite 215 BOULDER CO 80301