Dr. Gregory D. Keene, DMD
Dentist | General Practice255 W. South Boulder Rd. Lafayette CO, 80026
Doctor Greg Keene is a different kind of dentist. His use of advanced dental technology combines with a gentle style that will make you and your family more comfortable than you ever thought possible. A ...
Education and Training
University of Florida School of Dentistry 1993
- Hero Award for Community Service 2014 Boulder County Business Report Health-Care
- Top Dentist 2008 5280 Magazine
- Top Dentist 2014 5280 Magazine
- Dental Implants
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Crowns & Bridges
- Restorative Dentistry
- Tooth-colored Fillings
- Zoom! Whitening
- Inlays & Onlays
- Cerec Single Visit Crowns
- Tooth-colored Crowns
- Procelain Venners
- Cosmetic Dentures
- Galileos Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea Treatment
- Digital X-rays
- Periodonal Treatment
- Cleanings & Exams
- Sedation Dentistry
- Colorado Dental Society
- Boulder County Dental Society
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Dental Association
Professional Society Memberships
- Colorado Dental Society, Boulder County Dental Society, Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation, Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Dental Association
Dr. Gregory D. Keene, DMD's Practice location
Lafayette, CO 80026Get Direction
LAFAYETTE, CO 80026Get Direction
Dr. Gregory D. Keene, DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Keene
- Penny l.
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Dr. Saul Escala DDS590 S Federal Blvd Denver Colorado 80219
- Evin Worthington1565 Raleigh St Denver CO 80204
- Dr. Bahar Esmaili DDS1200 28th St Boulder CO 80303
- Dr. Lori M. Trembath DDS9981 N Washington St Denver CO 80229
- John Montoya4770 Baseline Rd Boulder CO 80303
- Kathleen Murphy DDS11411 Pearl St Denver CO 80233