Dr. Fred Foss is a urologist practicing in Richland, WA. Dr. Foss specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science 1978
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Urology; Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, General Surgery
- University of Michigan Program
Dr. Fred M Foss M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Fred M Foss M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Foss
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- What Medical Conditions Are Associated with Blood in Urine?
Introduction:Blood in urine is more often than not a sign that there is something amiss in the body. It may signal a minor infection that need not worry you, but it could also be pointing to something more serious that is still undetected. Even if you appear to be in reasonably good health, it is...
- How to Naturally Increase Libido
If there is one thing that binds couples aside from love, that would be libido. Most of us do not give attention to it until it becomes very low and causes relationship problems. You might have low libido issues if you have the following symptoms:...
- When Should I Get Checked for Prostate Cancer?
When Should I Get Checked For Prostate Cancer?Prostate cancer is more likely to occur in men aged between forty and seventy years. It is therefore important to be aware of the signs and symptoms of prostate cancer. Symptoms warrant a visit to the doctor as soon as possible.Deciding on whether or not...
- What Is Balanitis: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
IntroductionBalanitis is the inflammation and swelling of the head of the penis or foreskin. This condition is not always serious but can be painful. Balanitis can happen at any age. It affects approximately one in 20 males and is more commonly seen in uncircumcised men. This condition tends to be...
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- Dr. Naeem T Chavla M.D.948 Stevens Dr Richland WA 99352
- Dr. Kenneth Alan Berger MD1519 3rd St Se Puyallup WA 98372
- Dr. David D Vance M.D.3124 S 19th St Tacoma WA 98405
- Dr. Patrick W Gavin D.O.5900 Byron Center Ave Sw Wyoming MI 49519
- Dr. Animesh Sahai MD1100 Goethals Drive Richland WA 99352
- Dr. Harold J. Ellner MD2037 Harris Ave Richland WA 99354