Dr. Steven Cohen PSYD
Psychologist | Health Service12499 Brantley Commons Ct Suite 101 Fort Myers FL, 33907
Dr. Steven Cohen is a psychologist practicing in Fort Myers, FL. Dr. Cohen specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Cohen evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Cohen because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Steven Cohen PSYD's Practice location
Fort Myers, FL 33907Get Direction
Fort Myers, FL 33907Get Direction
Dr. Steven Cohen PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cohen
- What Is the Difference Between Depression and Anxiety?
Understanding the difference between depression and anxiety is not an easy task, as mental health conditions are far more complicated. The most common mental illnesses are depression, anxiety, and substance use disorder. It is common for these three types of mental illnesses to occur in combination....
- “Did You Say Mama?” Five-Year-Old with Nonverbal Autism Surprises Parents
Around 30% of individuals on the autism spectrum use only a few words or do not speak at all. These individuals are described as having nonverbal autism and 5-year-old Taylor Blakenship from Athens, Alabama is one of them. ...
- How Mismatched Sex Drives Can Impact Your Relationship
The importance of sex often differs in each individual and each relationship. To some, it is a crucial part of any romantic endeavor. For others, it is not necessary and is more of a nuisance. But what happens when the importance of sex differs between marriage partners?How Important is Sex?Many...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Top 5 Signs You Might Be a Narcissist
A person may not even be aware of the fact that he is suffering from narcissism as it is extremely difficult to identify with very few symptoms. Such symptoms may only be identified by a trained therapist. A person suffering from narcissism should always consult a therapist to control his...
- Have You Heard About the Various Types of Depression?
Depression is a state of mind wherein people feel sad, anxious, and upset all the time. It is a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks, feels, and behaves. Depression happens when people's thoughts turn completely negative and they later become distant avoiding any form of social...
- Dr. Sharon Lee Chrovian PSY.D.6150 Diamond Centre Ct Fort Myers FL 33912
- Dr. Nancy Theresa Spencer PSYD12791 WORLD PLAZA LN BLDG 89 FORT MYERS FL 33907
- Dr. Thomas Dale Baker PH.D.1639 Cape Coral Pkwy E Cape Coral FL 33904
- Dr. Michael B Spellman PH.D.12587 New Brittany Blvd Fort Myers FL 33907
- Dr. Rafael Lopez MD2180 W 1st St Fort Myers FL 33901
- Dr. Linda Anne Wilmshurst PH.D.12499 Brantley Commons Ct Fort Myers FL 33907