Dr. Rajesh S Mangrulkar MD
Internist1500 East Medical Center Dr 3rd Floor Taubman Ct Ann Arbor MI, 48109
Dr. Rajesh Mangrulkar is an internist practicing in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Mangrulkar specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Mangrulkar provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 1994
Harvard Medical School 1989
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Using a multimedia tool to improve cardiac auscultation knowledge and skills.
- A computer-based OSCE station to measure competence in evidence-based medicine skills in medical students.
- Forces on medical education: reflections on the conference celebrating the 40th anniversary of the Department of Medical Education, University of Illinois-Chicago.
- Balancing continuity of care with residents' limited work hours: defining the implications.
- Targeting and structuring information resource use: a path toward informed clinical decisions.
- Neurosarcoidosis and delirium.
- Development of an evaluation of medical student competence in evidence-based medicine using a computer-based OSCE station.
- How do doctors use information in real-time? A qualitative study of internal medicine resident precepting.
- Feeling pressure to stay late: socialisation and professional identity formation
- Competence in patient safety: a multifaceted experiential educational
- Developing a professional pathway in health equity to facilitate curricular transformation at the University of Michigan Medical School.
- When students struggle with gross anatomy and histology: A strategy for monitoring, reviewing, and promoting student academic success in an integrated preclinical medical curriculum.
- Using a computer simulation for teaching communication skills: A blinded multisite mixed methods randomized controlled trial.
- Adapting academic tradition to cultivate leaders: Medical Student Grand Rounds.
- Isolation and characterization of heparin-binding growth factors in human leiomyomas and normal myometrium.
- Coronary Artery Disease, High Blood Pressure (hypertension), Asthma
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Internal Medicine
- University of Michigan Affiliated Hospitals 1997
- University of Michigan Affiliated Hospitals 1998
Dr. Rajesh S Mangrulkar MD's Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
Dr. Rajesh S Mangrulkar MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mangrulkar
- How to Prevent UTIs
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection in any part of the urinary or renal system (urethra, ureters, bladder, and kidneys). In fact, it is the second most common type of infection among adults. Besides being responsible for over 8 million visits to healthcare professionals every year,...
- Do Vitamin Supplements Alleviate Pain?
Many people are now turning to nutritional supplements for pain management, as they become less tolerant towards the side effects of pain medications. Physicians also seem to be attracted by the idea of using supplements and recommend one or the other to their patients. Supplements may be vitamins,...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- What Is Acid Reflux: Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
Acid reflux is a common condition wherein a person feels an internal burning pain in the lower chest area due to the stomach acid backflow into the esophagus (food pipe). Once in a while, acid reflux may be experienced. It is a common condition, which you should not worry about. However, if you...
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- Marilyn M.P. Tsao2755 Carpenter Road Ann Arbor Michigan 48108
- Dr. Ambujam R. Krishnan MD15140 Levan Road Livonia Michigan 48154
- Dr. Brandon Allen M.D.Henry Ford Health System Canton MI 48187
- Dr. Viswanadh R. Vegesna M.D4201 St. Antoine Street Detroit MI 48201
- Robert Stankewitz1600 South Canton Center Road Canton Michigan 48188
- Dr. Kimberly L. Kyle D.O332 Sedgewood Ln Ann Arbor Michigan 48103