Dr. Mani Daneshmand is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Durham, NC. Dr. Daneshmand specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Daneshmand typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Albany Medical College - Union University 2004
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Patient selection for advanced heart failure therapy referral.
- Repair or observe moderate ischemic mitral regurgitation during coronary artery bypass grafting? Prospective randomized multicenter data.
- Early Experience with a Novel Cannulation Strategy for Left Ventricular Decompression during Nonpostcardiotomy Venoarterial ECMO.
- Extracorporeal life support use in pediatric trauma: a review of the National Trauma Data Bank.
- Who is a candidate for a left ventricular assist device? Everyone?
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation and Interfacility Transfer: A Regional Referral Experience.
- Central Cannulation as a Viable Alternative to Peripheral Cannulation in Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation.
- Vascular Complications and Use of a Distal Perfusion Cannula in Femorally Cannulated Patients on Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation.
- Is there a role for upper-extremity intra-aortic balloon counterpulsation as a bridge-to-recovery or a bridge-to-transplant in the treatment of end-stage heart failure?
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Duke University Hospital Program
Dr. Mani Ali Daneshmand M.D.'s Practice location
Durham, NC 27710Get Direction
ATLANTA, GA 30322Get Direction
Dr. Mani Ali Daneshmand M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Dr. Cyrus J Parsa M.D.2100 Erwin Rd Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Kirk Berry Faust MD1101 Dresser Ct Raleigh NC 27609
- Dr. Matthew Galen Hartwig M.D.2100 Erwin Rd Durham NC 27705
- Dr. Betty Caroline Tong M.D.Duke South Rm 3589 Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Paul Chun yung Tang M.D.40 Duke Medicine Cir Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Brian Lima M.D.1010 W 40th St Austin TX 78756