Dr. Kimberly Kruse
Psychologist | Clinical11 Richland Medical Park Dr Columbia SC, 29203
Dr. Kimberly Kruse is a psychologist practicing in Columbia, SC. Dr. Kruse specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Kruse evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Kruse because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Kimberly Kruse's Practice location
Columbia, SC 29203Get Direction
Columbia, SC 29229Get Direction
Dr. Kimberly Kruse's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kruse
- Maggie l.
. Kruse is a blessing (not to mention brillant neuropsychologist).
- Reasons Why You Need Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
This article covers everything about cognitive-behavioral therapy and why you would need it. Our main focus is why you would need it. We will, however, look at what it is, how it will work on you, where to find it, and any other necessary information. What is Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy?It is a...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Reducing Anxiety with Exercise
People who have chronic diseases, like heart conditions and arthritis may benefit from exercising, according to a study published in, Archives of Internal Medicine. Exercise may help to relieve anxiety and improve the quality of life in these people. Results of this study add to the growing body of...
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Treatments and More
Social Anxiety Disorder, also known as social phobia, is a type of anxiety disorder in which a person feels excessively fearful of social situations. A person suffering from this disorder lack social skills and has trouble meeting new people, talking to people, and attending social gatherings. They...
- Depression Leads to Non-Adherence of COPD Medication
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive disease, which currently does not have a cure yet, as modern medicine has not found a way to reverse the damage done to the airways and lungs. For this reason, there is a slow and long-term development of debilitating symptoms. The...
- Breaking a World Record to Highlight Autism Awareness
In San Antonio, volunteers are getting together to make the world's biggest blanket fort to highlight autism awareness.The idea for the blanket fortSo, how did people decide to gather to build the world's biggest blanket fort? As many of history's most influential decisions have been made, some...
- Dr. Myriam J Sollman PHD505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Boland PH.D.1 Harbison Way Columbia SC 29212
- Tara Weathers Stokes M.A.257 Crossbow Dr Columbia SC 29212
- Dr. Elizabeth Chesno grier PHD AND NCSP3612 Landmark Dr Columbia SC 29204
- Dr. Thomas Anthony Hammill PSYD LPC CACII207 Swartz Rd Lexington SC 29072
- Dr. Edwin Selman Watson PH.D.1720 Main St Columbia SC 29201