Dr. Jeffery Twiss practices Pediatric Pathology in Wilmington, DE. As a pediatric pathologist, Dr. Twiss is skilled in the diagnosis and characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of children. Pediatric pathologists gain expertise in the laboratory diagnosis of diseases that occur during fetal growth, infancy, and child development.
- Translational control of ribosomal protein L4 mRNA is required for rapid neurite regeneration.
- A functional role for intra-axonal protein synthesis during axonal regeneration from adult sensory neurons.
- PKC isozymes in the enhanced regrowth of retinal neurites after optic nerve injury.
- Persistent TrkA activity is necessary to maintain transcription in neuronally differentiated PC12 cells.
- Pigmented intracerebral neuroepithelial cyst: report of a case.
- Axoplasmic importins enable retrograde injury signaling in lesioned nerve.
- Effects of altered expression and localization of cyclophilin A on differentiation of p19 embryonic carcinoma cells.
- Na,K-ATPase beta1-subunit increases the translation efficiency of the alpha1-subunit in MSV-MDCK cells.
- Voluntary exercise increases axonal regeneration from sensory neurons.
- A model of experimental spinal cord trauma based on computer-controlled intervertebral distraction: characterization of graded injury.
- Differential transport and local translation of cytoskeletal, injury-response, and neurodegeneration protein mRNAs in axons.
- RNA exodus to Israel: RNA controlling function in the far reaches of the neuron. Workshop on RNA control on neuronal function.
- The evolving roles of axonally synthesized proteins in regeneration.
- New insights into neuronal regeneration: the role of axonal protein synthesis in pathfinding and axonal extension.
- Tracking in the Wlds--the hunting of the SIRT and the luring of the Draper.
- Stanford University
Dr. Jeffery L. Twiss MD's Practice location
Wilmington, DE 19803Get Direction
Dr. Jeffery L. Twiss MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Is Chemotherapy Used for Lupus?
What is Lupus?Systemic lupus erythematosus, also known as lupus, is a disease of the immune system. The immune system protects the body from infection. In lupus, however, the immune system turns against the body, leading to tissue damage and illness. Thus, lupus is called an autoimmune disease.Men...
- ADHD in Adults
ADHD, or attention deficit disorder, is a commonly undiagnosed mental disorder in adults. According to data provided by The American Psychiatric Association, about 5% of children in the America have ADHD; however, other studies indicate rates as high as 11%. According to other sources, the childhood...
- What are Eye Floaters?
Eye floaters are small, moving specks on the eyeball that often occur in one's field of vision. These grey or black dots, become more prominent while looking at a bright object. If the floaters are large they may shadow vision, but in most cases, eye floaters are harmless. People often neglect or...
- Recovery from an Appendectomy
The surgical removal of the appendix is very safe nowadays because of laparoscopy, which basically involves inserting a little tube with a camera on it to see the internal parts of the body. In a laparoscopy, surgeons will make a very small incision and see everything in detail while they...
- Psychotherapy for Bipolar Disorder
Bipolar disorder is a type of brain disorder that results in a sudden shift of a person's mood, energy, activity, and sometimes, how a person carries out his or her daily activities. It has always been known that pharmacotherapy is the effective treatment for people with bipolar disorder. However,...
- What Is Recovery Like for Radiation Therapy?
After undergoing radiation therapy, the patient will be instructed on what to do, the appointments to keep, and everything they will need to know to make a full and safe recovery. Recovery usually depends on a lot of factors, but the following are some of the important ones:...
- Dr. Maria Brescia Queenan MD1600 ROCKLAND RD WILMINGTON DE 19803
- Dr. Robert E Garola MDA. I. Dupont Hospital For Children Wilmington DE 19803
- Mr. Kudakwashe Richson Chikwava MD1600 ROCKLAND RD WILMINGTON DE 19803
- Dr. Diana A Corao MD1600 ROCKLAND RD WILMINGTON DE 19803
- Dr. Nayere S Zaeri M.D.1 Medical Center Blvd Chester PA 19013