Dr. Anzhela Dvorkina is an internist practicing in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Dvorkina specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Dvorkina provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Petrozavodsk State Medical University MD
Petrozavodsk State Medical University 1983
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Vascular Disease
- Brooklyn Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Brooklyn Hospital Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center Program
- Leningrad Pediatric Institute - Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Anzhela Dvorkina M.D.'s Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11201Get Direction
Brooklyn, NY 11201Get Direction
Brooklyn, NY 11226Get Direction
Brooklyn, NY 11223Get Direction
Dr. Anzhela Dvorkina M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dvorkina
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Resistance Training Is Key for Flexibility
A study presented at the American College of Sports Medicine's annual meeting in Baltimore has shown that resistance training also may be good in improving flexibility and strength. “According to the study, resistance training can improve the flexibility as well as or better than stretching," says...
- What Could Happen if My Pneumonia Remains Untreated?
There are several types of pneumonia that vary in their degree of seriousness. Pneumonia caused by a viral infection can make people feel very sick with fever, cough, and tiredness. However, viral pneumonia tends to go away on its own after some time. A "walking pneumonia" is a mild case of...
- Shapewear Garments May Help to Burn More Calories
A new study has shown that women who wear tight shapewear garments during a workout will burn more calories compared to women who do not. The researchers from the University of Virginia say that these garments makes the muscles work harder and burn more calories.In this study, 15 women with the...
- Rapid Shallow Breathing (Tachypnea): Causes and Treatments
What is rapid shallow breathing?Rapid, shallow breathing, also medically called as tachypnea, is a term used to describe a breathing that is too fast, particularly when people have it due to a lung disease or other health conditions. Sometimes, rapid, shallow breathing and hyperventilation...
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- Dr. Peyman Younesi M.D.9131 175TH ST JAMAICA NY 11432
- Ramsey Joudeh M.D.466 Bay Ridge Ave Brooklyn NY 11220
- Dr. Walid Elkhalili MD6-20 PLAZA RD FAIR LAWN NJ 07410
- Dr. Geraldine S. Meanor MD150 Ridgewood Avenue Glen Ridge New Jersey 7028
- Dr. Gavriel Fuzaylov MD102-10 66th Rd Flushing New York 11375
- Dr. Katherine A. Gold M.D.5 Debevoise Street Brooklyn New York 11206