Dr Staudt specializes in care for preterm children through adults with special needs cared for at the Children's Hospital. She divides her time between the cardiac service, general anesthesiology serv ...
Education and Training
Univ of Pa Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1988
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Pediatric Anesthesiology
- Anesthesia, Intensive Care, Pain Management
- Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Critical Care Medicine-Anesthesiology Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Anesthesiology Children'S Hosp-Philadelphia, Pediatrics
- The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia 1991
- Jefferson University Hospitals 1991
- The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia - Critical Care 1995
- The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia - Ped Anesthesiology 1995
- Critical Care Medicine & Anesthesia - Children's Hospital of Philadelphia - PA 1993
Dr. Susan R Staudt MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
MILWAUKEE, WI 53226Get Direction
Dr. Susan R Staudt MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Improving the Mental Health in Nurses: What Should Hospitals Do?
Despite how rewarding the nursing profession is, nursing also has a significantly higher rate of physical and mental health issues. In fact, some studies have shown that almost half of all nurses suffer from depression, anxiety and other physical ailments such as back strain and the more obvious...
- Is it Lung Cancer or COPD?
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and lung cancer are two ends of the same spectrum. Though vastly different in core characteristics, they share many symptoms such as painful wheezing, a persistent cough, and the production of copious mucus. Both these diseases have similar causes and...
- What Specialists Treat Cataracts?
Cataracts are defined as the clouding of lens in your eye. The clear lens of your eye becomes increasingly foggy causing a great deal of issues with eyesight. The effects of cataracts can be felt more strongly at night sometimes due to the poor visibility conditions which prevail already. Cataracts...
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- Celiac Disease Patients No Longer Considered High-Risk for Cancer
How celiac disease can affect the bodyThere have been numerous studies that were conducted to show the effects that celiac disease might or might not have in relation to the body. This particular one has looked into patients for a span of ten years, measuring how different conditions developed...
- Laser Shoes Help Parkinson’s Patients in Freezing Episodes
As someone gets older, they are more at risk for neurodegenerative diseases. Among these diseases is Parkinson's, which affects a patient's movements and motor skills.Parkinson’s disease does not only result from old age. It also has been shown to occur more frequently among men who are...
- Dr. Lynn M Rusy MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Thomas Bradley Strandness M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Todd J Troshynski MDHospital Based @ Chw Hosp. Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Susan M Retzack MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. William Robert Clarke MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Steven F Butz MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226