Dr Staudt specializes in care for preterm children through adults with special needs cared for at the Children's Hospital. She divides her time between the cardiac service, general anesthesiology serv ...
Education and Training
Univ of Pa Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1988
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Pediatric Anesthesiology
- Anesthesia, Intensive Care, Pain Management
- Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Critical Care Medicine-Anesthesiology Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Anesthesiology Children'S Hosp-Philadelphia, Pediatrics
- The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia 1991
- Jefferson University Hospitals 1991
- The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia - Critical Care 1995
- The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia - Ped Anesthesiology 1995
- Critical Care Medicine & Anesthesia - Children's Hospital of Philadelphia - PA 1993
Dr. Susan R Staudt MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55455Get Direction
Dr. Susan R Staudt MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Color Red Can Boost Your Energy
According to a new study, seeing the color red may help to move the muscles faster and stronger with more force. This new finding may have applications in sports and other activities where a quick boost of energy is required.According to researcher Andrew Elliot, professor of psychology at the...
- Women Are Suffering Due to Lack of Genetic Testing
There is a gene test that can help prevent and treat ovarian cancer with more success. This test is known as the BRCA gene test, which identifies a mutation that results in a dysfunctional enzyme whose job it to correct DNA mutations.Because cancer is due to mutations leading to unchecked tumor...
- Wellbutrin Weight Loss: How Does Wellbutrin Work for Weight Loss?
What is Wellbutrin?Wellbutrin is a brand name of bupropion. It is an antidepressant and is mainly used to treat seasonal depression and major depressive disorder. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. ...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- What to Expect During Physical Therapy
The first time you visit your physical therapist for therapy, the specialist will go through your records and give a complete examination in regards to your situation. The report will cover sensitive muscle areas that feel pain when compressed, abilities, daily problems, desired outcome, and...
- What is Avulsion?: Types, Symptoms of Avulsion and Fracture
Avulsion is a commonly found injury among sportspersons. An avulsion is a kind of injury in which a body part is torn away from its normal position. This mainly affects the soft tissues. Avulsion can cause immense bleeding.Avulsion is made possible by a violent force, which sometimes tears off the...
- Dr. Thomas Bradley Strandness M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Lynn Rusy MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Susan M Retzack MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Todd J Troshynski MD9000 W WISCONSIN AVE MILWAUKEE WI 53226
- Dr. Steven F Butz MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Rachel Marie Haake M.D.8376 N Ivy St Milwaukee WI 53223