Dr. Monthakan Ratnarathorn is a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Madera, CA. Dr. Ratnarathorn specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system in children. As a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Ratnarathorn tends to childrens bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Pediatric orthopaedic surgeons can treat newborns to teenagers. Some conditions Dr. Ratnarathorn treats include gait abnormalities like limping, limp and spine deformities, broken bones and bone and joint infections.
Education and Training
Boston Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1997
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Univ Hi-J A Burns Sch Med, General Surgery
Dr. Monthakan Ratnarathorn M.D.'s Practice location
Madera, CA 93638Get Direction
Sacramento, CA 95825Get Direction
Dr. Monthakan Ratnarathorn M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Dr. Matthew F Halsey M.D.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. John Moritz Wiemann MDUnm Hospital Orthopaedic Surgery Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Joseph A Gerardi D.O.9300 Valley Childrens Pl Madera CA 93636
- Dr. Kerry Lee Loveland MD1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Thu-ba Leba MD2425 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Purushottam Arjun Gholve M.D.800 Washington St # 206 Boston MA 02111