Dr. Monthakan Ratnarathorn is a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Madera, CA. Dr. Ratnarathorn specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system in children. As a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Ratnarathorn tends to childrens bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Pediatric orthopaedic surgeons can treat newborns to teenagers. Some conditions Dr. Ratnarathorn treats include gait abnormalities like limping, limp and spine deformities, broken bones and bone and joint infections.
Education and Training
Boston Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1997
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Univ Hi-J A Burns Sch Med, General Surgery
Dr. Monthakan Ratnarathorn M.D.'s Practice location
Madera, CA 93638Get Direction
Sacramento, CA 95825Get Direction
Dr. Monthakan Ratnarathorn M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- Muscular Dystrophy in Children
Muscular dystrophy or MD is a genetic disorder that stops the body from producing enough proteins to develop the muscles and keep them healthy. This fault in the genetic structure slowly weakens the body as the person ages. It is really heartbreaking to hear a parent say, “My child has muscular...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Matthew F Halsey M.D.9300 Valley Childrens Pl Madera CA 93638
- Dr. John Moritz Wiemann MD604 N MAGNOLIA AVE STE 100 CLOVIS CA 93611
- Dr. Joseph A Gerardi D.O.9300 Valley Childrens Pl Madera CA 93636
- Dr. Kerry Lee Loveland MD9300 VALLEY CHILDRENS PL MADERA CA 93636
- Dr. Thu-ba Leba MD9300 VALLEY CHILDRENS PL MADERA CA 93636
- Dr. Purushottam Arjun Gholve M.D.9300 VALLEY CHILDRENS PL # FE10 MADERA CA 93636