Dr. Kim Coleman is a radiologist practicing in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Coleman specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1995
University of Nebraska College of Medicine 1995
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Pediatric Radiology
- Microprocessor-based ambulatory activity monitoring in stroke patients.
- Ambulatory activity in men with diabetes: relationship between self-reported and real-world performance-based measures.
- Quantification of prosthetic outcomes: elastomeric gel liner with locking pin suspension versus polyethylene foam liner with neoprene sleeve suspension.
- Using step activity monitoring to characterize ambulatory activity in community-dwelling older adults.
- Influence of malalignment on socket reaction moments during gait in amputees with transtibial prostheses.
- Perception of socket alignment perturbations in amputees with transtibial prostheses.
- Wake Forest U Baptist Med Ctr, Pediatric Radiology; Univ Of Ne Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology
- University Of Ne Med Center
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Program
Kim L Coleman M.D.'s Practice location
Lincoln, NE 68506Get Direction
Lincoln, NE 68506Get Direction
Kim L Coleman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Jason T Helvey M.D.7601 Pioneers Blvd Lincoln NE 68506
- Scott A Raber M.D.7601 Pioneers Blvd Lincoln NE 68506
- Eric A Vander woude MD7601 Pioneers Blvd Lincoln NE 68506
- Michael Budler M.D.1600 S 48th St Lincoln NE 68506
- Lee T Marshall M.D.7601 PIONEERS BLVD LINCOLN NE 68506
- David M Schmidt M.D.7601 Pioneers Blvd Lincoln NE 68506